Hello, guest
|
Name: lyndz
[ Original Post ]
I got food posioning months ago and was unable to eat at all without puking for about 12 days, in that time i lost 12 pounds. all i was drinking was water but it was horrible, i could barely get out of bed, at one point i thought i was going o have to go to hospital as i was walking downstairs i felt that weak. now, 4 months on, i cant bring myself to eat properly, ive made myself sick and i dont know what goes through my head when i do it, i know im overweight, the doctor told me before all this. and now i just feel like i have no control. i know what im doing is stupid. i know that in the long run this is such a bad idea but its as if someone takes over me.

is there anyone who can offer me any advice?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lala | Date: Jul 11th, 2006 7:17 AM
aww lyndzz... i sorta know wot u mean.....but u shudnt starve. i am trying not 2...ive decided to try eating healthily and not to starve....i dont know what i could say 2 make u undersatnd but the feeling of tiredness and weakness leaves you with time for nothing else. All you can focus on is what not to eat .....your studies your career can dissolve away....try to stop what your doing now. You can loose the weight through eating nice healthy food and exercising...just don't starve...i am trying to stay away from the starvation thing....and i am finding it hard. but i am still trying. wish u the best of luk.
Take care xXx LaLa pOp xXx 

Name: 100poundsago | Date: Aug 1st, 2006 4:59 PM
YOU NO WHAT IT TAKES THE BE PERFECT 'LITTLE HIPS 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us