Hello, guest
|
Name: CassieBadgurl
[ Original Post ]
Hi yooh guys im 16 years old and im 140 pounds my mom keeps on telling me that im fat just cause i have a cousin thats 18 and had a baby and shes only 100 pounds i wanna look good i hardly go out becuase i feel so fat how could i lose some weight before my senior year today is the last day of school and imma do fasting for the longest thats the only way i think imma go down to 100 someone help though pleassssssseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: kamala | Date: Sep 21st, 2007 8:51 AM
Hey there!
Well, I think the easiest, quickest, safest way is you should cut down on fatty foods or anything fried & high sugary foods & eat about 1200 calories a day. Make sure u get enough protein so your metabolism won't slow down too much. low fat/non fat dairy products &egg whites are a gr8 way to get protein without calories or fat.
You should divide your calories evenly throughout the day with 3 small meals & 3 small snacks each having no more than 200 calories.
Oh don't forget to exercise but don't over do it.
if you need any more info 

Name: kamala | Date: Sep 21st, 2007 8:52 AM
Sorry I meant if u need any more info just let me know. I am anorexic & learned a few tricks to fast, effective easy weight loss.
Good luck! 

Name: LadyRed | Date: Sep 27th, 2007 5:19 AM
Join a gym and go 4 days a week and eat 500 calories less than you usually each day. That averages about 2lbs a week weight loss. If you go on a crash diet and restrict your metabolism will slow down so not only won't you be losing, when you do start to try to eat again, you will gain a ton of weight. Believe me... going down that disordered eating path, no matter HOW innocent you original intentions were, leads to nothing but a lifetime of health problems, isolation and self-hatred. Try to tell yourself EVERY DAY that is doesn't matter what other people think of you... All that matters is how you feel about yourself. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us