Hello, guest
|
Name: bigcheesie
[ Original Post ]
My boyfriend and I had sex just about 4 months ago. We used a condom. I've had all my periods at regular times since then, although they are a bit harsher now. I wasn't scared at all until I learned that women can have their periods while being pregnant. This scared me, so, about one month ago, I was really feeling sick. I took a pregnancy test and it turned out negative. Apparently the nausea was from PMS, or so I hope.

I would like to ask you what are the chances that I would be pregnant still. I would be in my 5th month now, would I be showing by now?

The only reason I asked this is even though I do have all the symptons of not being pregnant, I seem to have all the symptons that I am. (nause-especially in month 2, fatigue, etc.) Can you give me an reassurance that I'm just paranoid? Can you give me your opinion please.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 6th, 2007 7:52 AM
Just take another test if your worried. I mean...YOU KNOW that there are tests available...why not use them?

People who at different times. Im 13 weeks pregnant, not showing yet but my friends are 12 and 14 weeks and both of them are showing.

Sex is never 100% safe..condoms can split or you might not have used them properly. They only safe sex is masturbation haha

Pop to your docs or take a bloody test. 

Name: ohiorosejanelleres | Date: Jun 7th, 2007 4:48 AM
Hello everyone!

My name is Janelle. My husband and I have been waiting to adopt for almost two years from Catholic Social Services in Cincinnati, Ohio. I was adopted from CSS in Toledo, Ohio. We are college educated with good jobs that would allow us to not use Child Care during the day. We have a great home in a suburban cul-de-sac. We have 2 dogs, boxers that love children. Please...if you know anyone that is looking for a loving couple to have an open adoption with, provide them with our information.

webpage: www.richandjanelle.zoomshare.com
Email: [email protected]
Yahoo ID:ohiorosejanelleres

Thank you for reading,
Janelle ? 

Name: krystina | Date: Jun 8th, 2007 12:51 AM
you`re just paranoid.

there is no hiding the fact that you`re pregnant by the fifth month. so you would definitely be showing.

also, it`s very rare to have a period during pregnancy. bleeding during pregnancy usually indicates miscarriage.

and you couldn`t of gotten pregnant if you used a condom unless it slipped off or broke. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us