Hello, guest
|
Name: stacey
[ Original Post ]
hi im 14 and 29 weeks pregnant woundered if any1 want 2 chat thourgh there pregnacy add me on msn [email protected]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Crystiana | Date: Mar 22nd, 2006 2:48 PM
Hey girl i just found out that i'm pregnant and by a 22 yr old he's awesome and he's willing to help me with the kid he wants a girl i like this guy so much but you're preg andd only 14 yrs old i cant believe it so where are you from i'm from Oklahoma City hey if you need any advise anyone not just you call me my name is crystiana 405-408-7893 and i'd be more than happy to try and help anyway that i could even tough you're farther along than i am 

Name: Candice Breland | Date: Apr 7th, 2006 1:03 AM
hi my name is candice i'm 2 1/2 months pregnant and married i live in ga and this is my first baby i'm siked 

Name: amy | Date: Apr 8th, 2006 9:25 PM
asl all ? im 16 and 28 weeks and 4 days pregnant with a girl 

Name: Rebekkah | Date: May 26th, 2009 5:21 AM
Hey every one I turned 16 in march and had a huge party i got pretty drunk and i slept with a guy who i dont know now I am 2 months pregnant I am scared I want to keep the baby but i dont want my baby not knowing her their dad is because i went through that not knowing who my family is im scared if people wanna chat and help me could you please add me on msn [email protected] 

Name: xxxNataliaxxx | Date: Aug 27th, 2009 10:54 PM
ya im 15yrs old and 2months pregnant 

Name: xxxNataliaxxx | Date: Aug 27th, 2009 10:55 PM
im [email protected] 

Name: Teen27 | Date: Sep 1st, 2009 9:58 PM
I'm 18 and pregnant with twins. I'm scared, can someone help. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us