hi 

Name: rachel sully | Date: Feb 26th, 2010 1:47 AM
hi lovely coller coll sexy ikiss my dog on the lips 

Name: leialoha | Date: Mar 18th, 2010 6:54 PM
why you cherpen i ant even doing nothing 

Name: ty | Date: Jun 16th, 2010 12:18 AM
hggj 

Name: Adam | Date: Dec 30th, 2010 2:56 AM
Im interested in a siberian husky and found a breeder. But they bailed out on me from going to look at the pups and insis ted on emailing me pictures. Then there website says they have 3 pairs they breed with but have 4 diffrent born dates. Is this very suspisous or is it me? Ive heard of a breeder coming to the house with 2 pups and giving the person 10 mins to decide which one they wanted. Is this normal for breeders to act this way? 

Name: Hope | Date: Feb 13th, 2011 10:57 PM
I love puppys 

Name: hi | Date: Mar 17th, 2011 8:23 PM
hey everyone 

Name: trish | Date: Aug 14th, 2011 2:24 PM
I have a 19 day old white english puppy that is constipated and seems to have a cold. What do I do? Mom abandonded him so we are bottle feeding him. 

Name: Sneg | Date: Oct 28th, 2011 7:04 PM
PUZZs 

Name: Flo | Date: Jan 5th, 2012 8:38 AM
First congrats on your new pup I have recently got another puppy who bites and jumps. The best way to stop biting is by saying no and ignoring her/him for a few seconds then go back to playing if she does it again repeat the procedure. If she is still biting after a few weeks you might want to start squealing or doing a loud short sharp "ah-ah"
Jumping can be quite a difficult 1 2 solve I suggest you push her of whilst saying your chosen command " down" or "off" are good ones
Good luck :) 

Name: Mrs Harris | Date: Apr 28th, 2012 6:26 PM
We have a 12 week old westie called Bailey he is bitting everything, we are now being strong with him, saying NO to everything we dont like and he is listening. I know puppies are so cute but you have to be the boss straight away.
I was messing around with him on the floor and he got the better of me and bit my face.
Also when this happened i put him in his cage for 5 mins until he calmed down 

Name: Nicole | Date: Apr 29th, 2012 1:02 AM
My 12 week year old rednose pit ate a toothpick, is she going to be fine or should I worry??? 

Name: Mike | Date: May 15th, 2012 3:38 PM
I have that same problem. When ever my puppy bite I close his mouth gently and say no sternly he seems to get it but then he does his biting thing again and I repeat the process. I know I am not suppose to be physical with him but I sometimes pat him on the butt where he yelps and that will stop it for a few but I try not to do that as much as I can. Puppies are Teething so that is the reason for biting. Its natural soon he will get older and learn not to once you can repeat no as you hold his mouth shut or the back of his neck and tell him no. Just keep doing this until he reaches around five or so months and I bet he will get the picture. Good luck on your traning. 

Name: lara | Date: May 18th, 2012 4:56 AM
i love puppys 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us