Hello, guest
|
Name: imsoconfused
[ Original Post ]
im 16 and i just found out im prego. i told my boyfriend and he started acting like a jerko hes been treating me like a peice of shit. i want to keep the baby but he said no and is forcing me to get an abortion. idk what to do. i love my boyfriend soo much but i dont want to kill my baby.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: imsoconfused | Date: Apr 14th, 2007 4:39 PM
IDK like my boyfriend can be the sweetest person and then other times hes a coplete dick. hes direspectful rude inconsidate. He always yelling at me. and To him everything is myfault. Ive tried so hard to break up with him but wen it comes to actually doing it i cant. I dont want to loose him. i mean i know i have to get outa this relationship becasue its not a healthy relationship. but its too hard. I want to keep the baby but i want her to have a normal family wil a mother and a father who are still together. soo idk Im soo confused and dont know what to do. 

Name: lil_dancer77 | Date: Apr 15th, 2007 6:49 AM
Hey there,

Do not let him tell you what to do, it seems like you have allowed him to do that for way to long! I am 21 and just like Sarah i found out i was pregnant when i was 20. I was so scared. My now ex partner was supportive for about 2 days until he was deployed over seas and decided he was getting back with his ex and wanted me to end my pregnancy....I got so stressed and ended up in hospital very unwell. But it was my choice and i decided to keep my baby. I am now 35 weeks pregnant with a little girl and couldnt be happier, i do not have his pressures anymore and i do not hear from him. Yes its sad and I love him alot.. but at the end of the day i am happier within myself becasue i know i have done the right thing. Talk to you doctor about your options and remember its your decision...doing it alone is hard yes, but if you ahve a great family (im lucky i did, but its not like that for everyone) lean on them, or a close friend. Let your bf go and let him grow up on his own you do not need this crap right now. You will learn so much through this experience and you will learn alot about yourself. If you feel that having an abortion is the right thing for you, then you have to do that, but seriously having the baby and feeling it grow and kick and flutter is a wonderful feeling. Sarah knows whats it slike when the baby actually gets here and i am assure you she is right that the bad feelings do go away. It will be hard yes, but believe in yourself and who you are. You dont need anyone else to make you happy. 

Name: dmt | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 2:44 PM
Sorry sweety,

Sounds like your boyfriend is a jerko. Chances are when you are ready to settle down and get married he is no longer going to be there. I am sorry but, that is just statistics. I think you need to search your heart and figure out what you want. Sorry but, in this decision your boyfriend doesn't really count. You are the one that has to live with it for the rest of your life. Have you talked to your parents? They are more likely to be there for you than your boyfriend, If you need to talk email me at [email protected] 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 3:43 PM
Have the baby and LOSE the LOSER boyfriend! And then hit his sorry ass up for child support! :) 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 3:46 PM
Guys like to "roll in the hay" but then when REAL responsibility shows up "like a pregnancy",they want everything to just "GO AWAY"!!!! Men are a bunch of sorry asses! 

Name: imsoconfused | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 7:19 PM
no i havent told my parents yet. thats what im really scared of. i dont know how to tell them. 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 16th, 2007 10:09 PM
i didnt want to tell my parents either...i sat down and tried joking with them i said

"well your going to be grandparents now" it takes a few seconds before it hits them. Its best just to get it over and done with..dont leave it ..time makes it alot worse..believe me. I was 2 months pregnant before i told them ( i was overseas at the time ) and i wanted to tell them face to face..but the longer i left it...the worst it felt.

Just sit them down and tell them your pregnant. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MADE YOU DECSION FIRST!!! so you can tell them...

Say " mum, dad im " such and such weeks pregnant " to " such and such " he wants me to have a abortion...and i want to " insert your decision here "

good luck 

Name: dmt | Date: Apr 19th, 2007 2:20 PM
My husband and I are looking to give a baby a good, loving and stable home. If you are interested in considering adoption or just need someone to talk to give me an email at [email protected] 

Name: caseynicole88 | Date: Apr 20th, 2007 12:23 AM
I see how youre scared. im 19 and just found out that im pregnant. when i told my boyfriend he acted all calm about it and then told me i either needed to get an abortion or it was over and i would be on my own. well honey to be completely honest with you, if a guy would ask you to go against your beliefs and have an abortion, then he really doesnt care about you at all. I left my boyfriend and will soon be moving back to live wiht my family who is completely supportive. im scared to death about what will happen but i know that im making the best choice by giving my baby life. but you know what i have to say abotu all the losers including my ex..payback is a bitch..and im gonna take my ex to court for every last penny he owns for childsupport 

Name: rachelmc | Date: Apr 21st, 2007 12:47 PM
you go girl 

Name: M | Date: Apr 22nd, 2007 11:03 PM
dmt--if you want to adopt go about it in a more legitimate way. People who visit forums like this to pounce on scared pregnant girls are repulsive! 

Name: dmt | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 2:24 AM
Private adoptions are ligitamate. I come here so I canget to know the person. I would like to help the person. I am provided them with another option than abortiion. anyway IMSOCONFUSED best of luck in whatever you decide. Tell your parents most parents might not like that you are pregnant but, you are their child and more than likely they will love you no matter what.

love,
Michelle 

Name: bjl07 | Date: Apr 23rd, 2007 3:01 PM
If you're still looking for help, I am here for you. You can also call 1-800-395-HELP or go to www.pregnancycenters.org. They will put you in touch with the closest pregnancy center that not only will provide materials support, from furniture to diapers and everything in between, but most importantly, emotional support. These women want to be there for young moms-to-be before and after the birth. They want to support your decision to keep the baby. Most even provide all kinds of parenting classes. Get in touch with them. They are totally nonjudgmental. I have had personal experience with one. Let us know how you are. 

Name: M | Date: Apr 24th, 2007 9:00 PM
bjl07--that was very good advice!

imsoconfused--you would be smart to take bjl07's advice and ignore the lone posters on here pretending they want to help you but all they really want is your baby. That is how I see dmt. Be careful--people like that can be very manipulative when they see you as a means to making their family complete. 

Name: smellie | Date: Apr 25th, 2007 5:37 PM
hi,

i am in exactly the same position hunnie, only thing is im older. If he does not appreciate you and is turning his back on you, then it sounds to me like hes not worth being with. I love the father of my unborn child aswell, i have moved away and i now stay with my mum. I am hoping that we can sort things out and get everything back on track, but i can only try and if it doesnt work, i have to concentrate on myself.

You need to think about yourself and the baby, without getting yourself worked up, or you will lose the baby through stress. I have already lost a baby myself and can tell you it is the hardest thing i have ever been through.

You need to understand that it is your body, not anyone elses. I would never have an abortion, it is my body and i wont put myself through it.

You can try and patch things up with your other half, but at the end of the day it takes 2 to tango, if he cant take responsibility then he should have thought about that first.

feel free to message me at any time, if i can help i will.

take care of yourself and buba!

kelly

xxx 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us