Hello, guest
|
Name: summer123
[ Original Post ]
Not sure if this is the correct site to post on. But I was hoping for some advice. I am a single mom of a newborn and I thought I could make it all work the way I wanted. But I feel like my newborn is not getting all the love or attention she should get. I feel like all I do is work to pay the bills and I am ready to pull my hair out. I never looked into adoption because I am adopted myself, and feel like I have always been missing a part of my life. But for the last few weeks I feel like maybe I am being selfish in keeping the baby? Any other single moms who have tried to raise a baby only to realize that money and time is so tight that you feel bad and that maybe adoption would be better? Any moms who did place a baby after bring the baby home and than get upset for doing that? I was put in touch with a non-profit for single and teen moms in my area, and the lady was very nice, and told me to join a support group online and see what advice I get. Just so confused...I want to do what is best. Also my newborn has colic to add to everything!

Thank You,
J
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Ismael | Date: Jun 4th, 2009 2:35 PM
She might be all you'll ever have hang in, you are all shes got , go to church .. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us