Hello, guest
|
Name: laurakrwjkm
[ Original Post ]
My name is Laura Woods I live in Lynn, Ma. I am a 29 year-old single mother of 2 boys both diagnosed w/ Autism (amongst many other things.) I feel/know that I am a good person but I am constantly asking myself "why me" or "where is the Karma?"I feel as if I have always had "A full plate." When I was 12 my brother commited suicide on x-mas , I struggled w/ depression and drug abuse for many years and have been clean for 4 years now. I left my children's father because he was an abuser and ended up staying in shelters. I'm not trying to make this about me what I am trying to point out is : THE SYSTEM SUCKS! PERIOD. It is a fight thru red tape I'm on the phone all day everyday struggling to get the right services for my children. I can't say it gets better and this is why: after 7 diagnoses and 14 different opinions( for both children ). My ex is trying to claim I have maunchausers LOL and is trying to get custody, or should I say custody of SSI $$$. The saddest part is he probably will because money talks and god knows his parents have plenty of it! My best way to describe it is: you work really hard to buy a safe ladder, the day comes where you can finally afford it so you take your first step up and then someone comes from out of nowhere and chops off the rung you just climbed. Does anyone understand me? If so please contact me , I really need help I feel like I am out of "fight" I need HELP an Attny. or an Advocate, or just a friend who understands. my e-mail is [email protected] I am also on face book. hope to hear from you soon. Laura Woods
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us