Hello, guest
|
Name: Tara
[ Original Post ]
Hi, my name is Tara and my baby daughter Kelsey, is 6 weeks old today. I had a C section with her and have not bled since about 2 and a half weeks. Now, 3 and a half weeks later i am bleeding and clotting something awful. could it be a period when my daughter is strictly breastfed? i dont have another dr appt until the 28th. I am also cramping really bad. Is this normal?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lisa | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 4:00 PM
You may need birthcontrol to regulate your periods. I wear Ortho Evra (the patch). My periods were extremely heavy and very clotty and ran on and on alot longer than they should have but since I have been on the patch,they're normal again! Talk to your doctor about it!! 

Name: Maxie | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 4:02 PM
I can not say for certain Tara if that is the norm...but if you dont feel proper...get on the phone asap and call the Dr.s office! Tell them the trouble. Dont wait and dont rely on info anywhere but the Doctor hon! Dont risk anything...just call. Maybe in your area there is a Nurses hotline you could call also we have one here. Doctor first though please. Hotline is good to know about for any member of the family if there is one. Great for moms with new babies.

May well be nothing but "normal" but please do check. Make the error on the side of caution.

Take care 

Name: Lisa | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 4:02 PM
Tara,did you go to E.P.C.H.S. and graduate in 1989? If so ,I think I may know you! 

Name: Bernadette | Date: Apr 20th, 2006 4:08 PM
Your probably having a period. i have had 4 Csections and after my last one, i did the same thing. i bleed for about 2 1/2 weeks then stopped, then right before my six week check up i started bleediing also breastfeeding exclusively. Then about 3 weeks later found out i was pregnant again, so be careful you can still be ovulating and having periods while your breastfeeding. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us