Hello, guest
|
Name: Nicolaaa
[ Original Post ]
My ben and jerrys is all gone. I feel...a pang of withdrawl and feel sorry for myself.

whats your fave flava anyway? mine is definatley between Phish Food and COokie Dough!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: hdc_momof2 | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 11:26 AM
i looooove the phish food!!! lol so rich and chocolatey! YUM! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 11:28 AM
mmmi only got a lil bit though...patty scoffed teh lot. I only buy it when its reduced. And at the mo its 2 big pots for £3!! 

Name: hdc_momof2 | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 11:30 AM
yeah it is quite expensive lol but soooo yummy! i haven't had any in quite some time :-( i just might go buy me some now lol 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 11:31 AM
if i had some cash id go down to the shops now and get some...its SOOOOO warm here...iv been outside in the hammock and wrote three essays since i got up! and its only 12.30!! 

Name: hdc_momof2 | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 11:32 AM
dang...3 essays would take me forever! lol 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 11:33 AM
yeh im coool lol. i dont actually have much of a life anymore 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 11:34 AM
lol...even my friends think im boring as i dont drink. I still ent told all of them im preggie so they just think im being a boring old fart. hehee...and half of them are turning 18 in the next couple of months so they really are drinking like gannets (18 is the drinking age here) 

Name: hdc_momof2 | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 11:34 AM
neither do i lol
stay home with the kids and that's about it for me lol 

Name: hdc_momof2 | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 11:39 AM
well girl i'm going to go and lay down with the kids for a bit while i can lol. chat with ya later 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: Jun 2nd, 2007 11:46 AM
lol sorry bye...Paul rang and put the kids on!!! awww it was so sweet! daisy didnt talk at all...miserable old fart. enjoy your day hun. Im gonna go and lay outside shortly...I wanna be nice and brown so i dont look too awful in my bikini on my holiday. lol...i cant beleive im gonna do it!!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us