Hello, guest
|
Name: marija
[ Original Post ]
well sarah doesnt want peace in here like i did!

she likes the fighting

so who is happy with me coming into sarahs posts and giving my honest opinion...advice or spin on shit...or just popping up when your having a chat and asking an inane question....or just plain being there to piss her off.

are you ladies happy with this?

OR HAS ANYONE GOT ENOUGH BALLS

TO SAY

SARAH WHY DONT YOU STAY THE F*CK AWAY FROM HER.
WHY CANT YOU JUST STAY OUT OF HER POSTS!!!!!!
SHE DOESNT WANT YOUR ADVICE
JUST STAY AWAY AND PEACE WILL REIGN?!?!

YA KNOW CAUSE MOST JUST WANT PEACE HERE.

ANY TAKERS?!?!?!
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: maxieellis | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:46 AM
hey marija..........i sent you an im........check it out. interesting read. 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:46 AM
http://www.babycrowd.com/forums/stay_at_h
ome/School_and_new_health_procedures/

I
didnt say one thing nasty to you. Like i said, you and helen obviously dont know WHY schools dont administer drugs to students without parental consent. I was explaining to the OTHER ladies why this is.

If you want to follow me around and write nuisence, be my guest..your the one thats going to look like a fool not me. 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:50 AM
how cute..maxie..winn...marija and hiddy in a cute little click vs everyone else who wants to act normal. Hmm so easy to forget comments said bout each other when you have a common enemy isnt it? hmm =) 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:57 AM
hmm if i discust you so much Marija why do you continue to veiw my myspace profile? 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:59 AM
Hey! Mental Midget! We know why there are health procedures in place you fool...

We are discussing how stupid they are.

Theres a difference..... no one here wants your stupid naive advice! You dont have a clue about ANYTHING! Why would we?

Its kinda fun listening to you prattle on stupidly though : ) I do get a laugh out of that : ) 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:01 AM
"Whats the hardest thing you have ever been through"

now THAT post was a classic....the hardest thing you've ever had to endure is deciding what kinda junk food you want to stuff your face with....lol 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:01 AM
""my question to the school was.....why did you wait so long and why didnt you at least give her panadol???"""

This isnt a statement of how stupid the school is. This is clearly saying to me and anyone who reads it.. " why didnt the school give her panadol " Moron. Nice try though ♥ 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:01 AM
Ok Helen :) 

Name: marija | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:02 AM
i havent been into your myspace........you nerd!!!!
EWWWWWWW i never went into it when i was your "friend"...LOL

and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOU WROTE...YOU MORON!!!!
IT HAS TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT I DONT WANT YOUR VEIWS.......
AND KEEPING THE PEACE HERE....SOMETHING YOU DONT WANT!!!!!.....YOU LOVE FIGHTING!

SO IF YOU WANT THE FIGHTING...AND EVERYONE ELSE IS FINE WITH IT.....THEN I MAY AS WELL GIVE THE FORUM MY VIEWS ON YOUR STUPID DUMBASS POSTS....DO I PUT LIME ON OLBIS HAND...WTF:-|

YOU REALLY ARE A NEEDY REPULSIVE UGLY FAT MORON!

AND EWWWWWWWW AGAIN ABOUT GOING INTO YOUR MYSPACE........EWWWWWWWWWWWW 

Name: marija | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:03 AM
oh and by the way.....wouldnt have a clue how to even get there...once your deleted i dont keep a file on ya ugly mug! 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:07 AM
I didnt even discuss panadol you fool

I said she had a head injury and should have been taken to the hospital straight away...... read the procedures for head injuries...you fool...you know NOTHING.

When my daughter started school I got a form about the school having to call an ambulance in emergency and I classify a head injury as an emergency.

You dont have a clue what your talking about. You blindy approach every discussion with your know-it-all arrogance.
You know NOTHING Sarah.... your kid isnt even of school age.

Stick to things you know about...like...uhhh....how much the dole pays a fortnight : ) 

Name: Karen- | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:09 AM
Sarah if for no other reason than to keep the fighting down, could you agree to not post on Marija's posts if she does the same for you? Please! I just want to be able to have regular conversations without fighting! 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:09 AM
I have a myspace tracker Marija your location comes up as visiting my profile 4 times in the last 2 days :)

And you never went there as my friend? ohh how did all the picture comments and messeges get there then? Your 5 year old logged in?

Righteo ok! LOL..oh and anyone on my friends list can veiw it...Another lie busted from Marija..keep em coming girls 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:10 AM
Karen that wont happen, go look at the other posts..Helen invaded them ALL. We nearly had half the forum telling her to piss off all day..so if its not marija it will be someone else 

Name: Karen- | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:11 AM
Hiddy- would you agree to stay out of Sarah's posts?
Come on girls! 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:13 AM
Ha i would agree to ignore helen AND marija if helen stopped stalking me. But it wont happen so why bother asking? 

Name: Karen- | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:14 AM
I am just trying to come to some resolution... 

Name: marija | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:34 AM
hey dimwit....do you think its maybe someone from my space profile...clicking on your ugly mug........you got tabs on yourself....again...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:36 AM
how cute.......good grief listen sarah.......just stay out of MARIJAS post as she asked and let it be........how tough is that?????? 

Name: marija | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:38 AM
NOW...shes telling me to friggin stay out if hiddy stays out....WTF!!!!!.

WHAT HIDDY STALKS YOU SO YOU STALK ME........ 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:41 AM
That makes no sense. I have a trackor it shows me THE PICTURE OF THE PROFILE OF THE PERSON who veiws my myspace

Ask anyone who has the tracker :)

Oh and since you lied about visiting my profile whats this.........

marija
8 Mar 2007 11:02 AM
man he is getting sooooo big...LOL

marija
8 Mar 2007 11:01 AM
NOW THIS IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS... I JUST GOT ONE.......BE-U-DI-FUL!!!!

oh yeh..thats right never been to my myspace before.....Lie number 101 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:43 AM
Dont think there is many people by the name Marija who live in brisbane and have the same family picture of yours,

Maxie step over it and stfu none of your buisness. Go hang with the people who make fun of the way you look behind your back. And bitch out the people who did NOTHING but support you and listen to you bitch and whine :) 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:44 AM
ALL DAY....wow thats great, considering out was out for MOST of the day...

but it says a lot about what YOU did today Sarah..
once again, on your fat ass sitting in babycrowd 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:46 AM
Well i'm off to eat dinner. Have fun bitching like fools. 

Name: marija | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:10 AM
yes i put them in you dickhead....you begged me and gave me the link to your photo section ONLY....because ....YOUR STUPID SITE FROZE MY USELESS COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NOT BEEN BACK TO YOUR MYSPACE.....EWWWWWWWWWW SINCE THEN....I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
YOU REPULSIVE MAGGOT 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:20 AM
yeah Marija....myspace freezes my computer for up to 10 mins....
I never go there 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:20 AM
oh right sarah........how nice......bitch out the people who support you and listen to you bitch and whine...........well lets see i haven't bitched out anyone.......in here but one......and if all they did according to you is listen to me bitch and whine what have i lost. :| 

Name: Hiddy | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:21 AM
Marija...what did you have for dinner? 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:28 AM
Oh but Marija you just said you NEVER viewed my profile before? So which one is it..LIAR! 

Name: Sezbi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:31 AM
Maxie just go back to listening to your new pals, that bitched about you..and are now only being nice because you have a common enemy ME :) 

Name: marija | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:32 AM
i did ask. someone..they said it only shows up your area...i have no idea what that means either..

ALL I KNOW SARAH IS THAT I WENT TO YOUR MYSPACE TWICE....ONCE TO MAKE THOSE COMMENTS...AND ONCE WHEN YOU TOLD ME TO GO LOOK YOU HAVE MORE PHOTOS.........THAT IS TWICE!!!....BOTH TIMES YOU GAVE ME THE LINK TO THE PHOTO SECTION........I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOUR MYSPACE LOOKS LIKE...EWWWWWWW...NOR DO I WANT TOO....EWWWWWW EEWWWWWWWW....IM SORRY MY EYES HURT TO LOOK AT YOU WHEN I SEE THAT FUGLY PHOTO OF YOURS ON OTHERS MYSPACE....doesnt matter now!!!!!

you really do think people are like you and sneak around probing people..looking at what theyre doing
....NOT CONFIDENT IN YOUR OWN STATUS.....LOL

hiddy....steak thanks...gotta run :-)
talk to you later :-))) 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us