Hello, guest
|
Name: Julia
[ Original Post ]
Hey Nicole,
I thought I would just check in with you and see how your pregnancy is coming along? How are you feeling? I hope all is well and everything is working out for you.
Luv,
Julia
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: nicole miller | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 10:23 PM
Thanks Julia, I'm doing great. I'm 24 weeks along now anddepending on which calendar you go by I'm either 6 full months, or just starting my month 7. (I like to go with the just starting month 7, of course, lol.) I've been feeling pretty good, but just a little back pain now and again. Nothing horrible though. He is kicking like crazy which is really fun. He, by the way, is officially going to be named Joshua Scott Miller. Besides that I'm just getting really excited for my baby shower this Sunday.

Everything with Paul is going great. He's really excited about having another little boy, and his kids have just started to get really involved with the pregnany. I know for sure his daughter felt Josh kick last time they were here - I tried to get him to kick for Paul's son but I could tell he fibbed and said he felt it just so he could take his hand off my belly, lol. He was embarassed. We're just getting ready for Christmas and we've had a couple of rainy spells (Paul works outside) so the paychecks have been less than usual. You know how that is.... It's all been okay though. 

Name: nicole miller | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 10:53 PM
How is everything with you Julia? Did you move and get all settled? Is your hubby done with his training yet? 

Name: Julia | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 11:27 PM
That's great to hear! It sounds like you are all ready for Joshua's arrival, how exciting. I hear ya about the back pain, I had it so bad when I was pregnant, but then again I always have the pain. Have a great shower, I hope you get everything you will need to make his arrival easier. That's cute about his son being embarassed, poor kid. I can imagine though, hehe.

We are all doing well, and loving Oregon!! Do you ever get tired of the beautiful greenery up here? You are a native so do you still appreciate it? I am just blown away by the beauty up here. Hubby will be done with his rotations this April and he graduates in May. He is working as an Intern right now while finishing up the program. We are looking at some options to get his loans paid off so hopefully that will all work out. We may have to move to rural part of Oregon or Washington (maybe we'll be neighbors) but it will be worth it in the end!!

Well happy to hear as well with you and your Family. Enjoy this time, it goes by so fast!! :-) 

Name: nicole miller | Date: Nov 20th, 2006 11:36 PM
Nope, I've been up here most of my life and I still love it. We have the most beautiful view from our kitchen and back deck - the Puget Sound, the Olympics, and the trees... all in one shot. It's great. I don't think I could live anywhere else. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us