Hello, guest
|
Name: momof3
[ Original Post ]
The first show we went to was in October, and I don't know if anyone has been there, but it was freakin cold out. The whole time all 4 of us were telling our selves that we made the christmas show. Nope!! We went to a show that the topic was "People who accidently killed a family member" how depressing. everyone was crying. The second show was on James Frey (sp) the man who work "In a Million Pieces" It was the live show when she confronted him about all the lies in his book. That one was okay, except my grandma fell asleep during it. But the tickets are free, if you go to her website they give you times to call. My mom called for 4 hours straight for the first show and I called for 3 hours for the second show. The studi is really nice, but not as big as you think.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: momof3 | Date: Aug 4th, 2006 4:50 AM
What other details so you want? 

Name: Layne | Date: Aug 4th, 2006 5:05 AM
WELL IM ON MY WAY TO BED .BUT WANTED TO SAY THE JAMES FREY SHOW WOULD BE GOOD. TO BAD YOU DIDNT SEE THE SHOW WHEN TOM CRUSE WENT NUTS. WHATS IT LIKE SEEING OPRAH. I MEAN WHAT STAR COULD TOP HER. NO ONE IN MY BOOK. 

Name: Layne | Date: Aug 4th, 2006 5:06 AM
i WOULD PROBIBLY START BAWLING JUST TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM 

Name: Layne | Date: Aug 4th, 2006 5:07 AM
OFF TO BATH. ILL CHECK BEFORE I GO UP TO BED 

Name: rain | Date: Aug 4th, 2006 5:08 AM
Tell us, about the studio, and what happens before the show, and what happens during commercial break, and what happens after, and do you get any free stuff. And how does she look in person, and how close did you get to her, and what is her staff like, and what goes on behind the scenes that we can’t see, and did they show you on TV, and did you get to ask questions. Did I leave anything out? Were the seats comfortable? Did you see Gail? 

Name: Layne | Date: Aug 4th, 2006 5:17 AM
RAIN YOU ARE FULL OF IT 

Name: rain | Date: Aug 4th, 2006 5:49 AM
Like I've never heard that before 

Name: momof3 | Date: Aug 4th, 2006 1:12 PM
Okay, the studio takes up most of the block. When you get tickets they give you a time that they suggest you get there,. We get up there 2 hours early. Then you stand in a line outside until they open the doors. Then you go in weave through some lines, go through security, they check you purse and if there is something in it that shouldn't be they take it until after the show. When pass the security, you go upstairs and wait. Then they start passing out notecards and they have a question on them like "what is the best gift you could recieve" Then they start coming a taking selected people into the studio, then they after that they let everyone in by number. The studio is awsome not as big as I thought though. At the first show, during the commerical, she took like a 30 sec. break and continued. During the life show she kinda kids around with the crowd. After words, if she feels like it they have the taping for that show on Oxygen. We have never gotten anything free. We were probably at the most 100 yards from her, she is really pretty in person. Her staff seem pretty cool and not really stressed out. The only staff I have seen stress is her, stylist. But that was because, Oprah's hem on her pants had come undone before the show and instead of hemming them the stylist put tape on the hem, and told Oprah it was to save her money, so during the commerical breaks Oprah was teasing the stylist. The only thing that at home doesn't see is that they prep you before the show, you know be happy, emotional, they want you to show your emotionals. And they really pump you up before Oprah comes out. They showed me briefly the first time. I have never asked any questions. The seats are very comfy, and I have never seen Gail. But, everyone should go, it is really fun. 

Name: rain | Date: Aug 4th, 2006 4:11 PM
Thank you good info. FUN! I am so glad you went. 

Name: charla | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 12:15 AM
HEY I THINK IM GONNA SEND OPRAH A LETTER ABOUT US MAYBE WE WILL GET ON HER SHOW WHOOOHOOOO, IT WILL BE FREE AND WE COULD MEET EACH OTHER, I BETTER GET TO EXCERSIZING MORE!!!! DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD EVEN GET TO READ IT?? 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 1:01 AM
To Charla,Oprah once said on her show that if you write you better keep it short or it will never be read because they get so many letters that they just don't have the time to read long lengthy letters. 

Name: charla | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 2:03 AM
WELL THEN NEVER MIND NONE OF MY LETTERS ARE EVER SHORT!!! 

Name: Layne | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 2:06 AM
write the letter!!! Who knows I dont think shes had that show. We could act all suprized when she does the guess whos here thing. Oh it would be great. i cant think of anything batter. I know, I know. Im big on oprah. 

Name: charla | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 2:26 AM
WELL THEN ME AND RAIN WOULD BE EXCLUDED IF SHE WENT THROUGH THE POSTS!!!. I AM GONNA WRITE HER ANYWAY IT WILL BE FUN!!!KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!! 

Name: charla | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 2:40 AM
WELL TO US ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL BUT TO THE TYPICAL PERSON IT COULD BE CONSIDERED YOU KNOW A LITTLE OUT THERE, I KNOW NO IMAGINATION!!! 

Name: rain | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 2:46 AM
Which Conversation would that be? The serial killer one? The one where I have magic powers and try to send you burping hippos? The one where we hide and you use your flying farting frogs to throw off the serial killer? Not sure, I bet its the one where Lindalu and E get disfiguring body art, or Layne catches you in the bathroom checking your self. We still do not know what you were checking for, but that is your business, ya know. 

Name: charla | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 2:48 AM
WELL RAIN CALL ME CRAZY IT COULD BE ANY NUMBER OF THOSE INSTANCES!! BY THE WAY EMAILED YOU BACK. 

Name: rain | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 2:50 AM
I dont think so, maybe it is the conversation about diaper rashes, that was pretty racey stuff. 

Name: charla | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 2:51 AM
IM THINKING WE MIGHT BE TO MUCH FOR OPRAH, SORRY LAYNE. 

Name: charla | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 2:52 AM
OR WE MIGHT GET IN GOOD BECOUSE WE VOTED HER FOR FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT? YOU NEVER KNOW. 

Name: rain | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 2:53 AM
We are definely setting the standard here, what do women really talk about on line. LOL. 

Name: charla | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 2:55 AM
LAYNE HAS LEFT US AGAIN EVER SINCE SHE GOT THAT DAMN DOG WE ARE 2ND FIDDLE!! WHAT THE HECK!! JUST KIDDING COME BACK THOIUGH LAYNE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR MY LETTER THE THE OPRAHNATER!!! 

Name: Layne | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 3:00 AM
I have a feeling you two are Unique. Thre isnt a forum quite like this one. 

Name: Layne | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 3:01 AM
Oh I dont know the subject could be online best friends?? 

Name: charla | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 3:01 AM
LAYNE SHOULD I START BY WRITING MY DEAREST OPRAH OR YOUR ROYAL HYNESS OPRAH OR JUST HEY HOOTCHIE GIRL. I NEED YOUR INPUT PLEASE HELP. 

Name: Layne | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 3:03 AM
antisocial America and how we have to go online to find friends .Beacuse they are a thing of the past in communities. 

Name: charla | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 3:04 AM
I KNOW I GOT IT IT WILL READ AS FOLLOWS; HEY BIOTCH WHATS CRACALACKIN, 

Name: Layne | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 3:08 AM
Our friend Oprah always there through think and thin. Just turn on the Tv and there she is. Carring, Giving advice. making us lauph.
I dont know you and rain are good at the quick talk. 

Name: rain | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 3:09 AM
LMAO 

Name: Layne | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 3:09 AM
very funny. That would probibly get her attention. 

Name: Layne | Date: Aug 7th, 2006 3:10 AM
how about Montel and see sylvia Browne. I have a bundle of questions for that women 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us