Hello, guest
|
Name: red87
[ Original Post ]
So, my daughter has been waking up in the mornings with a bit of a stuffy nose - it's not bad just a little runny. I usually just suck her nose with those little nose suckers and she's fine all day and sometimes it gets a little stuffy at night when I put her to bed. I started running the humidifier at night but it has been happening for about 3-4 days now. She has her 4 month check up on monday so I was wondering if it could wait intil then or if I should bring her in sooner? It doesnt seem to be bothering her at all, I thought she was going to get a cold but she's just slightly congested in the morning and sometimes at night...
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: lindalu | Date: Nov 13th, 2008 4:38 AM
Its possible she may have slight allergies that would explain the runny nose. It certainty wouldn't hurt to bring her in sooner but, I wouldn't worry if you choose not to. If she develops a cough or a fever before her appointment then yes bring her. Other wise... in my opinion it sounds like a slight allergy. 

Name: bmes | Date: Nov 13th, 2008 3:18 PM
i'm sure it can wait till monday. she has no fever or anything.

i find that in the winter months, me and my kids getting more stuffy than usually. i'm blowing my nose all morning!!!! lol....

or like lindalu said...maybe a slight allergy.

but i wouldn't worry about bringing her in any earlier unless something major happens.

good luck!! :-) 

Name: red87 | Date: Nov 14th, 2008 1:39 AM
Ok thanks ladies. She is totally fine other than the stuffy nose. No fever or anything - and very happy so I think im ginna wait! 

Name: Mrs. Irving | Date: Nov 14th, 2008 5:29 PM
I read that a fan on low w/ the humidifier going at the same time will help. I'm a first time mommy and am due Dec 27 2008. I hope I was able to help. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Nov 17th, 2008 4:20 AM
could be the start of teething too 

Name: Joeys_Mam | Date: Nov 17th, 2008 2:32 PM
It could a cold ... Joey got his first cold at around 5 months, and had those symptoms. It only lasts about 4-6 days. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us