|
Name: mother2five
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: winnmom | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:29 PM
good point Bmes.......
Know will no if the child would be affected or not. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:30 PM
I don't think it's premature at all....I have kids in school.....I hear the crap those kids make fun of others for...(not my kids...we have a no bullying tolerance in my house) but if you listen to what goes around school or what kids make fun of each other for.......not everyone is excepting.....I came from a very unexcepting family........my brother flies a rebel flag....you'd never catch me dead w/ one.....the cycle can be broke......but no matter what we do theres always gonna be ppl that have these attitudes........ the world is never all gonna tie daisey's around their heads and hold hands singing kum ba ya....never gonna happen 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:33 PM
what happened to " LOVE THY NEIGHBOR " to all those religious people that seem to think this is wrong ?? How come you are selective in what is right or wrong depending on the circumstances... 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:39 PM
I am soooo not religious.......and that is a perfect example Rosey......selectivness, hypocritism (is that even a word, lol), posers, and fakes sry if I offend anyone but yes Rosey I agree w/ you on that......I think ppl should do whatever makes them happy they deserve it as much as we do......I just don't think it should be at a childs expense 

Name: winnmom | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:43 PM
Rosey,
as I said, you can love the person and still not agree with their actions/ words/ or life style.......
yes love thy neighbour.......but that does not mean one has to agree with everything one does......
yes love them.......does not mean I have to agree...... 

Name: winnmom | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:45 PM
Jesus tells us to love.......
he certainly does not say we need to agree with everything the world does.......NO certainly NOT! 

Name: winnmom | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:46 PM
selectivnessime, and hypocrism? m25please explain how you feel any of the christians on here are being selective OR hypocritical? 

Name: winnmom | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:46 PM
*selectivness* 

Name: winnmom | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:47 PM
posers and fakes????
who?
wow some pretty harsh words there m25. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:51 PM
Winnomom......I never said at all that you guys were any of those what I was implying is that go to church pick a church any church and you can find them........sry but true.......they claim to be thy most religious and devout.........outside of church they have the foulest mouths, cheat on their spouses, JUDGE other ppl, ect. ect. I DIDN'T SAY ALL.......SRY IF I OFFENDED YOU. 

Name: winnmom | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:52 PM
and yes I find that very offensive! 

Name: winnmom | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:53 PM
Sorry I thought you were talking about people here.....
yes you will find these things anywhere! No just in a church....people are sinners plain and simple.....Thank God I and others have Jesus, to redeem us! 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:54 PM
I'm sry.......I call what I see..........
It shouldn't offend you if it doesn't apply to you 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:57 PM
I've seen it all to often, and thats the way I feel.

Theres SOME church ppl that preach all day long how un christian it is to judge....while all along summing every person up that walks by.......they may as well wear a sign that says if you don't have something nice to say, come sit by me 

Name: winnmom | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 9:57 PM
Like I said.......
I THOUGHT you were talking about the Christians on here....... 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 10:00 PM
And Sry again my intentions were not to offend you! 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 10:00 PM
no harm no foul 

Name: winnmom | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 10:01 PM
well of course you have seen it.....but it iNOT just with Christians it is every where.......and then Church is the BEST place for them.....surrounded by other Christians and to learn 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 10:03 PM
oh my bad winnomom I didn't mean with just Christians....all religions is what I should have said 

Name: winnmom | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 10:11 PM
no you did not say Christians...you said religious I believe.........and I ASSUMED......abviously in err...... 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 10:13 PM
IF EVERYONE LOOKED THE SAME AND DID THE SAME THINGS, IT WOULD BE 1 HELL OF A BORING WORLD ! 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 10:25 PM
I just re-read and I can see how I offended you......I think I took Rosey's post as meaning all ppl not just here in sahm....and I still assume thast what she meant....... 

Name: momo | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 10:26 PM
so agree rosey...i love the beauty of how this world is so different...I love also that I get to show my children all those differences.. 

Name: cherisalorraine | Date: Apr 7th, 2008 10:32 PM
Well once again I am the cows tail! What in the world are you guys talking about? Transexuals,Transgender, Trans somethings else? I have not heard a word about this! 

Name: winnmom | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 12:16 AM
I will be the FIRST to admit......
that I too am guilty......
yes I get angry...i say things I do not mean......I will talk behind peoples back......I may even feel hatred at times.......I get mad.....I loose patience......do not always feel loving....have bad thoughts at times too....
But i am still a Christian......not perfect....

I am human......

But thankfully Jesus shows me when and how.......and I have his forgivness..... 

Name: winnmom | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 12:16 AM
and when he shows me....I work to improve....... 

Name: winnmom | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 12:17 AM
Thanks for explaining m25 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 12:39 AM
yw winnomom!!!! 

Name: lindalu | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 4:36 AM
Oprah had on her show last Thursday a person that had a sex gender reversal she went from a woman to a man. The only thing is, is that he/she kept the female organs so that he/she could have his/her own biological child. Now she looks like a man, had her breasts removed took male testosterone and appears to be a man, but pregnant. 

Name: lindalu | Date: Apr 8th, 2008 4:44 AM
I say let them be... if they are happy... why should the neighbors care? maybe the neighbors are perfect ? and have no fixing in their own life that they need to judge others. 

Name: jayjayness | Date: Dec 13th, 2008 12:33 AM
i think its good who are we to judge him/her and the wife there a happy cuple who are happy with there desiion i think its pretty amazing and yes she kept the vaginer and no she shouldnt get rid of it all if there happy with it why cant you leave them alone 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us