Hello, guest
Name: Angel22
[ Original Post ]
does anyone have advice on how to deal with a husband who is out of town all week and when he comes home all he wants to do is drink, sleep, and be with the guys. And you do is stay home and take care of the house and kid. what do i do?
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: Teresa46 | Date: Oct 4th, 2012 9:09 PM
Find a baby sitter.. Dress up and go out when he's home. Even if its to get a coffee. Show him you have a life too. With out him.. Also do answer his calls .. Well your out. Lol 

Name: marianneboaro | Date: Oct 9th, 2012 6:25 PM
That sounds more that just selfish - well OK, it also sounds REALLY SELFISH! But it doesn't sound like much of a relationship between the 2 of you or between him and your child. Sounds like the two of you need to have a serious talk! Get a sitter to come over so you guys can go out and hash things out - his behavior is not acceptable and you need to speak up! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us