Hello, guest
|
Name: ..RoSey..
[ Original Post ]
Yes.. this is another vent post.. dont reply if you cant be fucked..

I AM SO EFFED OFF... seriously man.. i stuck up for myself today.. im usually my boyfriends servent.. i do whatever he wants.. but not today.. and look what happens..
my boyfriends discusting fucking asshole of a friend is coming to stay.. my boyfriend gets up out of bed.. while i have been up since 6am with the baby.." clean the house, its a mess "
if its HIS FRIEND COMING HE SHOULD CLEAN UP !!!... i told him that.. he packed a huge shitty saying the dishes havnt been done in ages.. when he has NEVER EVER done the friggen things..
so he started putting all the dishes in a rubbish bag and said he would rather buy new ones than do the dishes..
FUCK HIM AHHHHHHHHH Seriously. he dosnt help with ANYTHING !! AND EXPECTS ME TO DO EVERYTHING !!!!! WHY ?!?!?!?! why the fuck am i always stuck with the jerks. im trying not to cry infront of isabelle...cause she will know somethings wrong..
im so sick of this..
he just walked out to pick his friend up and slammed the door..

the Sad part is.. im gunna have to live with this for the rest of my life.. i cant just leave him.. i have his baby...
im sick of being a slave..
and im sick of making him out to be such a great guy to my family...

anyways thanks for listening to my blabber..
peace.
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: marija | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 1:11 AM
rosey....leave him!...you DONT have to be there, you are nobody's servant...NOONES!!!!
do you want this atmosphere for isabelle...do you think she DESERVES it.
if you love him and he makes some sort of effort somewhere else....then training can be done :-) But if he is TOTALLY useless and DOES nothing ...then what the hell is the point?!?!?
he may love his daughter and be a good daddy?, i dont know??? but that in itself is NOT ENOUGH. Partnership is what is needed...respect for your partner is what is NEEDED. if you have no respect for him and he for you. You are wasting time in a relationship with no good outcome. Honestly, from what you have written in here... i think you need to get away from him, sooner rather than later!!! Dont be too rough on yourself, people make mistakes, you have a beautiful daughter to be proud of. But never EVER forget about yourself, isabelle deserves the best she can have....but so does rosey :-)
go and be happy 

Name: Dana G | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 1:18 AM
Sorry to hear you feel you have to stay with him because you DON'T! You deserve better and all your teaching your daughter is that it's alright for men to walk all over her, do you REALLY want her to marry a man like her father? Show her women are strong and can help themselves. Get help from family if you need it, and if they don't want to help, well it might be hard, but there is assistence out there too. WIC, food stamps (if your in the US? I think you are) Even welfare, thats better than being abused, and this is abuse Rosey. I really pray you get out of this situation. You deserve so much better girl! 

Name: momo | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 1:22 AM
i agree with marija very much so..you dont have to be with him..its sounds like its hard enough haveing to take care of him, it would almost be better for you if you left..then you only have t worry about you and your daughter.as a the mother of his child and the woman in his life, you do not deserve this..If you feel like you are giving him more credit to your family..and building him up, its because you are..you need to not do that..life will be a struggle at first alone, but it gets better..Trust me i have been there..honestly though i dont see how it could get worse than if you were to stay with him 

Name: cinner29 | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 1:32 AM
Rosey, you do not have to stay with him! You have been given some very good advice by some great ladies on here.......I agree with what they are saying. IMO a happy mommy is the best for any child.......if you are unhappy with him ( and I mean overall, not just the odd moment of unhappiness mixed in with great times) then the best thing for you to do is leave. Maybe it is time to tell your family the whole story......maybe then can help! 

Name: DinaM | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 1:35 AM
just give him a good froggin in the noggin.men=jerks 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 1:45 AM
i dont weanna leave cause he will wanna have custody of izzy. 

Name: marija | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 1:54 AM
rosey go and talk to your family....we all want our loves of our lives to be seen as a great person to the ones we love...you want them to love him as you do...i think thats natural.
but when things turn bad....you need to have them there to help, speak to your family, im sure that between you all, things can get better...alot better.
lots of us have been where you are rosey...me too :-( i wasted 3 years on a dick of a man :-| why?, because i thought it would get better i thought his kids meant more to him...DER NER...WRONG!
if it smells like a pig, looks like a pig....IT IS A PIG!
when i left i had two small babies and im telling you now...a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders....I missed him at first....but geez it got soooooooooo much better...life was easier and more fun!!!!!
its just making the first step that is the hardest, you need help beside you, even if its JUST to help you move...but mainly you need someone to just say...yes rosey, your'e doing the right thing. 

Name: marija | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 2:05 AM
rosey....Put on the battle cap...you fight for her, you make sure he knows you will battle and battle hard.......NINE times out of 10 he will drop his inclination to have her. it will fall into the "too hard basket" for him...HE only wants custody because you DONT WANT HIM!!. His life to date shows that isabelle is not a priority....he doesnt work to get her / give her the best that she can have...to have a stable future for her and you as a family...consistancy and stability is what a family seeks whether it is in having a home that is yours for the next 30 years or in having a strong loving family where you always have provided the three basics....roof over the head, clothing on the back and food in the mouth.......all of this takes money...WHICH to most normal 2 parent families means the one more suited to be caregiver stays home...the other works to fulfil those needs.
In short he is a bum!! and he would NEVER win in court...so long as you are willing to fight for isabelle.
laying down is NOT the easy route...that choice is the hardest route, both mentally and physically and possibly traumatising to your baby 

Name: ..RoSey.. | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 2:42 AM
woo hoo he broke my shoes. 

Name: homemommichele | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 2:58 AM
You don't need to stay with someone who treats you like crap just because you have a baby together. It would be hard, to be a single mom, but so many women do it anymore. You don't want your daughter to grow up thinking this is how women are supposed to be treated....then she will let some man treat her that way 

Name: Dawn C. | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 7:20 AM
Everything these ladies has said to you is 100% true...especially the part about your Izzy growing up thinking that it is OK for men to treat her that way. PLEASE listen to their advice and get out now.

You are a wonderful person and you deserve a man that will treat you like a Goddess...not a slave or a verbal punching bag. I've read the other stuff you wrote on here about him and he sounds like a class-less jerk off. He will NEVER get custody of Izzy! He is using that as emotional blackmail to keep you with him. Next he will use the "I'm going to kill myself if you leave me" routine. All assholes read from the same book so ignore his blah blah blah lip flapping...have your Mom there when you pack your stuff and go stay with her. Izzy deserves better. YOU deserve better.♥ 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 1:31 PM
Rosey........marija wrote everything i would have said to you. And yes......lots of us had the same da's in our lives at ONE time. Hon........trust us....his "claim" to have baby......is nothing more than a load of CRAP. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Judge is taking away baby from the mother.......unless.....there is sufficent evidence of abuse or neglect. They always want that baby with mom. Why.......no brainer.......cuz its not just right....its correct. They know what a loving woman will do for her child........WHATever it takes. They KNOW......a guy like you got.....that lots of us have had........is useless. There for nothing more than to cause you pain and suffering.......right in that courtroom. They know........Rosey. They arnt stupid as a rule. Dont.......tell him all of us......but ga head......tell him if it comes down to it......that he ought to really give it a go. What judge is taking away a baby from a mother......a loving one. And if he plays dirty......well...... :) that could cost him ummm lets see about.......90.00 an hour.....once a week for supervised visits. That should help the wheels turn....ya suppose?!

Further girl...........think about how hard you work right now. You can work equally as hard for JUST Izzy. Izzy and YOU. WITHout the load of crap you get dished out everyday.......suppose that might be a burden .....lifted??! HUGE lift. Like the weight of the world just left your shoulders. Check out your options on the net........see whats available to you.......apply where you can.....IF you come to the decision.........Izzy doesnt deserve this.......and NEITHER do you. 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 1:33 PM
Dont.......tell him all of us......but ga head......tell him if it comes down to it......that he ought to really give it a go. What .......

Sorry.........tell him all of *THIs*.......... 

Name: .atomic snowflake | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 1:47 PM
You're better off being a single mother than being a servant!

At least when you've tidied and cleaned the house it damn well stays that way!

I kicked my eldest son's father out and it was PURE RELIEF when he'd gone! All I had to do was cook and clean after myself and my son and it was bliss! The whole place to myself.

Being a single parent is tough, but nobody should be expected to fkn slave after anybody.

He hasn't even got a fkn job?

Send him to the glue factory to be rendered down! At least he could make him into something useful then! 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 1:49 PM
humm just think about you more. Ya know....just to make a point......even when a mom of a very small child leaves her dishes.............NEVER would she think (any normal person that is) to chuck them in a rubbage bag??! NO ......a mother........would at some point do them........her thought would be (finances for sure being #1 and simple logic) we would have to "pay" to replace them. WE NEED that money for baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need that money to pay the rent, electric, heating..............NOT ......i got the solution.........chuck em. 

Name: .atomic snowflake | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 1:54 PM
I have just done two 12 hour shifts - one on Sunday and one yesterday and my husband couldn't even be bothered to do a load of washing for me properly.

I put it on to wash before I left the house at 7am and when I arrived home it was dumped in a heap - some of it damp- on the chair in the lounge with the fkn cat sitting on it.

He hadn't even bothered to hang it upstairs like I always do. 

fkr 

I dumped it back in the washing machine this morning and damn well washed it all over again. 

Name: .atomic snowflake | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 1:55 PM
lazy fkr.

He had a day off work yesterday as well. 

Name: kimber | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 4:46 PM
If he doesn't spend time with you or your daughter, he is not a hard worker, and he puts his friends above you both, then he is too immature to be a husband or dad. Most men do not do around the house what we as women feel they should do. And there is never enough time in a day to give our 24/7 attention to our kids. If he is young, his priorities will change over time. However, you should not have to put up with the whole friend thing and not working. Maybe you can sit him down and pick only one day that he is allowed to see his friends (outside of the home) and that he needs to provide for you and his daughter. I would not put up with having a friend hanging around the house with my daughter, nor would I clean up after him. If he agrees, then maybe it will still work. But, if there are no changes then maybe you would be better off. Just remember, that a father is more important to a daughter than a son and the decisions that you make now will affect her for the rest of her life too. 

Name: kimber | Date: Sep 4th, 2007 4:52 PM
I would not have anymore kids with him until he grows up. 

Name: Emma2 | Date: Sep 5th, 2007 1:28 AM
rosey! hate to sound like a broken record, but LEAVE THIS DOUCHEBAG! you can do so much better. isabelle deserves to be raised in a calm loving environment and your boyfriend doesn't sound like either.
you'll get over him, even though he is her father. 

Name: Layne | Date: Sep 5th, 2007 12:02 PM
Leave his inmmature *ss...He'll never get the kid with no job...No way!!!! Dont let anyone put you down...Im so sorry Rosey hang in there. 

Name: lynne_28 | Date: Sep 5th, 2007 4:22 PM
I know it is hard to but you have to do what is right for you and your baby.
I think if it was me i would stop cleaning altogeather go on strike see how he likes that!
Or even better dont do anything for him anymore dont wash his clothes,dont cook for him,just look after you and lil one.

But you really do need to think about were this is going? 

Name: winnmom | Date: Sep 5th, 2007 8:44 PM
Rosey,
You are too good for this crap! Read my post, "if a man wants you"
Nope no worries hun,
1st because, If he is not helping now, why would he want her full time......call his bluff!
2nd, Why is he not working? No Judge will look at that highly.
3rd, Since he is not working he should be doing 50 percent with baby and the home

seriously Rosie, call the bluff......Kick him out...He will not go to court to take her full time......Because he does not even help 50 percent now.......also He will not win, goin on what I hear here.......
You deserve so much better! Hun, kick him out or leave! It will be better for both you and baby in the long run........and you do not want your baby girl seeing that is how woman are treated, and then she will find a man that treats her like this.
again....why is he not working? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us