Hello, guest
|
Name: oh_so_excites
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:32 PM
we dont think you are here for sympathy courtney. it would suck to be in another country peing preggo and not having familiar things around... 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:33 PM
yeah dual citizenship is great, but what the hell is a little boy gonna do with it hahaa.. i mean in the future sure, but hes gonna be a mommas boy, i can tell by the way he wakes me up hurting me at 5am lol 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:33 PM
LOL you really want thoes candle holders...what are they that makes them so special?? 

Name: jillw | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:33 PM
al boys are mama's boys. They are the best! 

Name: jillw | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:34 PM
what makes them special is that they only cost 1.00 instead of 5-10.00 like every where else LOL 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:34 PM
oh so, i just have to correct one thing, please dont be mad, it is coArtney no U lol .. sorry its a pet peeve lol and no some girls have joked around saying how i do nothing and how they wish they could have it like me, and its like i dont want it this way, i dono just something that was said last week that kind of hurt my feelings, and then when i said something about it, i was "bitching away" 

Name: jillw | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:35 PM
Coart my aunt owns a dollar store. tell me what you want and I can ship it to ya :) I know that half of the fun is looking all all the cheep crap though. 

Name: babygirl2007 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:35 PM
I doing ok just restless 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:35 PM
lol they dont sell them here on base, like they have yankee candle products, tons of candles, but no candle holders lol so i use my round coffee mugs, since we dont drink coffee 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:35 PM
lol how would i pay you? 

Name: jillw | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:37 PM
Girl I get the crap for free. the only cost would be shipping and I think I can handle it :) 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:38 PM
whoops sorry Coartney...I didn't mean to get your name wrong! That's stupid why would they sell candles and not holders...

oh and i know your pet peeve is spelling errors, just to forwarn you I am a terrible speller! 

Name: jillw | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:39 PM
me too excites LOL but most of my errors are from typing and hitting the worng key LOL 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:40 PM
okay you know those oil burners lol, like how they sell little viles of scented oils, and then kind of like a tea light burning thing, u put it underneath and then the oil on the top part and it burns, i just want one or two of those burners and a few like fruity like oils lol and cheap plain glass votive candle holders, i mean i know if i were in florida, id have this stuff in a second, my stepdads furniture store is next to one of those dollar stores and i used to buy the stuff all the time lol but i was afraid of them spilling in my luggage lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:41 PM
lol no spelling is a pet peeve, but not like mistakes, and i know everyone isnt perfect, but when u spell pregnant, pregrant? i think theres something wrong with your pronounciation lol i know im horrible, can you tell i was one of the girls in elementary school who ALWAYS won the spelling bee haha :( 

Name: jillw | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:42 PM
Ik any special color for the oul burner? and do you want the small votive candle holders or the larger ones? Well jsut tell me the colors in your house and I will get a few things that will match. Since you can get all the candles in the world LOL I am sure you will find a candle to fit the holder. You have to email me your address though and print it exactly line for line how I need to mail it. I am really bad at the international thing. LOL 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:45 PM
haha im one of those girls who had trouble with my hearing when I was little so I spell things how they sound out in my head. Which my brothers gave me crap for when I was growing up. grr. hah.

looks like your going to get the hook up in the candle dept.

[now im being extra careful with my spelling hahah] 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:48 PM
that sucks. i hate being scared! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:48 PM
no no i dont care oh so lol .. really i dont, i like you so i wont say anything, but its just my name being misspelled bugged me, you're right though, my name is supposed to be spelled courtney but my mom spelled it with an a. but its funny that u kept spelling it wrong when its my display name :( haha 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:55 PM
yeah i guess i just don't pay that good of attention. thats what staring at a comp all day does to my eyes... hah or that's what i will blame it on! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:58 PM
haha its okay im not trying to be mean, im sorry for saying anything, i feel bad yanno lol .. i bought the frozen canned dole pinapple banana orange juice, and its not wanting to melt with the water, im thinking about throwing it across the kitchen lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 4:59 PM
oh jill email me so i can email you back

[email protected] 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 5:02 PM
haha how is throwing it going to defrost it faster?

..but it might be fun. :) 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 5:03 PM
good point lol .. i hate it even on the lowest setting in the fridge, things freeze haha.. awesome huh .. lol i went to take my leftovers out the other day and it was frozen solid, im like this is the fridge not the freezer, what the hell!? 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 5:14 PM
what thats rediclous! your fridge freezes. damn turkey appliances. i'll send you a good ol fashion american one hahah 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 5:18 PM
I am up...I have been up for awhiled now just not online 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 5:22 PM
morning/afternoon mtb07, haha yeh goodluck sending a fridge! i couldnt even get them to ship me a crib lol 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 5:23 PM
hello mtb how are you?

what they wont ship a CRIB? you should ask them what your babies supose to SLEEP IN! 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 5:36 PM
Afternoon everyone....I am doing okay. I feel as if I could sleep all day if someone would let me but apparent being a mother comes first so no sleeping....LOL...I actually have been trying to talk my son into taking a nap but he keeps telling me, "No nite-nite." So so much for that idea. It wouldn't be so bad but I barely get any sleep at night. If I am not getting up because I moved or the baby has kicked me so I end up having to go to the bathroom. My hips hurt. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 5:39 PM
sounds like ur having a crappy day mtb and i ended up ordering a crib through the store on base, they can ship it for them, but target cant 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 5:41 PM
Yeah and no....I have had worse days.

Was it just that Target could not deliver to the base or was it that they would not deliver it to Turkey? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us