Hello, guest
|
Name: oh_so_excites
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: connie | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:22 PM
when should I start getting bottle, diaper, shampoo and soap for me little guy? i am 30 weeks. 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:23 PM
I would say anytime between now and then. This way you have everything should your little guy decide to make an early appearance. 

Name: jillw | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:24 PM
I know I crossed of about half of the crap on the list and I still have a ton of stuff to buy :( 

Name: jillw | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:24 PM
ya connie you and I are in the same boat. we need to get our asses in gear 

Name: connie | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:26 PM
I have my first prenatel class tonight, I am very interested to see what they say. The classes go for 6 weeks, 2 hours once a week, is there really that much to learn? 

Name: connie | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:27 PM
Jill, you know my b-day is March 21, so I am willing to share if you want to have your baby on that date-Aries babied rock lol 

Name: Mom2Be2007 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:29 PM
Everytime your out pick up a few items and before you know it you will have everything that you need. 

Name: connie | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:32 PM
sounds good,plus I love shopping.I have bought so many pairs of shoes for the little guy already. I love anything camoflauge.
Even my baby bag has some camoflauge on it too. 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:34 PM
hey everyone i'm finally on 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:34 PM
is it the wendy bellisimo bag? 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:35 PM
hey there nikki, how've you been? 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:37 PM
uhh...talking about shopping eh? You can bet your ass ill be part of the conversation...cant wait to get out tomorrow to shop for some jeans and a new purse 

Name: connie | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:39 PM
Yes it is, I got it from Baby's r US, I love it, I know it will probably get ruined soon as the little spits up on it, but for a while it will look good. 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:40 PM
hey vanessa i feel pretty great, how are you? and i freakin love shopping but the things i want to shop for is baby stuff and maternity clothes lol. i already have some stuff picked out just not bought 

Name: connie | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:41 PM
I love shopping , especially in drug store,I by tons of creams,makeups, stuff I dont need-but I love it. 

Name: connie | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:42 PM
for mat clothes I shopped at Old Navy all the time 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:43 PM
oh connie i love that diaper bag i want the wendy bellisimo one with love written on it if it's a girl and the same camo one if it's a boy. i love all of her stuff. and the cool thing about the diaper bag is that it has lots of compartments and everything is labeled! 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:44 PM
i've only bought a few maternity things, mainly cause i dont really need it yet, it's just more comfortable, and i got them from motherhood maternity 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:50 PM
oh i think all i bought when i was pregnant with andrew were 3 shirts and a pair of capris from motherhood also...oh and a skirt but i never filled it out cause my tummy never grew!! = (
So i never got to wear it 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:51 PM
Oh and connie, i love shopping for makeup also....and i have TONS of lotions and stuff for my hair that i NEVER use...i get them caus ethey smell good or cause i tell myself im gonna use it, but i never do 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:51 PM
that sucks, my tummy is growing 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:54 PM
I wish mine would have grown!! i didnt show til i was about 5 months and i was so excited about it growing, but i guess i was out of luck = (
All those clothes i would have bought... 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 10:57 PM
all the money you saved 

Name: vane20 | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 11:01 PM
well not really...i still spent it, just on other stuff...
Ill talk to you later girl...im gonna try to get my little boy to eat some soup...he's hardly eating anything for the past week or so...im getting worried, but ima try to feed him right now cause i cant stand seeing his cheeks shrink by the day!!
take care, ttyl 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 11:03 PM
hey ladies :) 

Name: firsttimer | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 11:05 PM
bye vanessa. hey whittini! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 11:09 PM
i have like a million shades of eyeshadows, bright blue to gold to hot pink lol yeh .. and tons and tons of face cleansers, soaps, shampoos and conditioners, lotions and sprays haha .. i rotate what i use.. i figure 3 yrs from now ill have to restock haha 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 11:12 PM
hey nikki! what are you guys talking about? makeup? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 11:15 PM
alright its officially morning here again, as of an hour and 15 mins ago and my eyes are in the back of my skull and my back is starting to numb itself it hurts so bad haha so im going to go sob myself to sleep haha night yall 

Name: connie | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 11:18 PM
vane, I love all the good smelling stuff, we dont have bath body and works here, which I LOVE, I spent so much money when I come to the states.

vane you will have your turn again and the maternity clothes will only be nicer, I know that is what all my friends say. 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Jan 3rd, 2007 11:21 PM
see ya coart! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us