Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:00 PM
hello hows it going? 

Name: sweet tomorrow | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:02 PM
pretty good.. you? 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:06 PM
my contractions have completely stopped so i am little bit confused to be honest!! 

Name: sweet tomorrow | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:11 PM
well that's a good thing that they stopped 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:13 PM
yeah im realy enjoying being pain free!! lol but its weird them not being around, i still need a doctors app lol hmm maybe i should phone how are the girls doing? 

Name: sweet tomorrow | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:17 PM
yeah you need to make one ASAP.. I know when my BP went up I was suppose to be hospitalized but it was causing more stress on me to be there then it would to be at home. So they sent me home on strict bed rest..

Neveah and Serenity are doing good. They're getting more active now a days! it's amazing! 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:20 PM
mine are too well i have been getting like 2 hours sleep naps lol because i keep getting kicked, well the damn receptionist at the hospital is so stupid i swear she knows nothing! i dont want to be hospitalized because i dont like being in hospital lol 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:20 PM
this is the twin mummy chat! 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:22 PM
they get so panicy about multiple mummies. Im surprised they didnt keep you in sunshine even if just for the night, or order bed rest. I mean your babies are still very tiny, although they could survive they should stay in there for at least another 5 weeks. 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:25 PM
i know! like i said in the other post the hospital here is crap one of the midwives i so stuck up its unreal i think its cos im a teen they think i dont need to knwo whats going on! 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:28 PM
thought about switching hosps? SO many people judge me, they think I got pregnant out of my own stupidity or to get benefits and a flat. You get some people who make sarky comments under their breaths

last week in sainsburys i was buying condoms (lol) and the cashier goes "yes...nice to see young girls taking precautions" then looked in my pushchair and rolled her eyes "little late though" under her breath. I just blew it threw a fiver at her and told her the truth lol....im quite defensive these days. Iv changed alot. 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:30 PM
oh me too anything sets me off like old people on the bus that see im pregnant i feel like saying OH MY GOD dont judge me!! i fell pregnant bcos i was a twat and messed up the pill i was only on it for the first month bcos it made me realy ill it was to sort out my periods lol well it sorted them out for sure i dont have them now lol!! 

Name: sweet tomorrow | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:36 PM
Pregnant women even look at me.. and all I say is "jealous cuz I only have to do it once and I have two babies!?" 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:36 PM
that is a good way to look at things but its so hard when people look at me sometimes as if they are so much better than me oh and me and olli are getting back together by the way he showed up after the hospital last night 

Name: sweet tomorrow | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:40 PM
People aren't better then you. Just because you're a teen Mommy doesn't mean you're no good. It means you're a strong women.. To be a teen mommy is a challenge.. And a beautiful one.. You take the ups with a poopy diapers and the downs with you childs smile.. Being a teen mommy isn't a job for the weak.. Damn being a mommy isn't a job for the weak on it's own.. 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:45 PM
yeah itry not to take any notice of it anymore also people always jump to the conclusion that i hang around arcades all night and smoke!! which pisses me off the most i dont drink dont smoke and im doing realy well at school and going out on weekends doesnt interest me so its like argh!!! 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:48 PM
lol where did nicola go? lol 

Name: Rebeca | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:53 PM
I'm a teen mom. And people look down on me as well. I have had to move out of my home town because of people saying bad things about me. But at time i kick myself in the butt because i know that im better than that. I'm a good mom. And i'm proud of myself. I was on the phone on the phone last night with my grandmother. And i have just found out that i'm 2 months pregnant and she gave me an ear full. for 2 hours. Wow i was so happy with myself because i just brush it off. Yes i an a teen mom and yes i don't work but my little man is one and is already using sigh language and colors and loves to read. And He learned that from me. So i feel good about myself.
Sorry i went on and on. But it really get to me when people down teen moms. Ya some don't really need children but don't judge all of them. 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:57 PM
i can completely understand you!! i hate it too! its mainly old people though and i am gonna go back to school when they are a month anyway and now me and olli are working things out and its not as if i sleep around! anyway congrat on the baby and your son, do u ladies like the names cooper and erin? 

Name: sweet tomorrow | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:58 PM
You're right rebecca! congrats on your pregnancy. I was a teen mommy too.. I just turned 20 and i'm having twins.. Be proud.. one person screws things up for everyone which is dumb, i don't look down on people for being young moms! Kudos for you! 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 6:59 PM
lol hey again 

Name: sweet tomorrow | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:00 PM
LoL.. she's back 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:00 PM
hello lol where did u go? 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:02 PM
went to Pauls for a little while. 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:03 PM
oh fair enough, is he ok? 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:04 PM
sunshine, your 17 in june yeah

but your only in year 10 of secondary school? 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:05 PM
he's fine. sore but he's okay. good job he's so damm organised and all ready boxed "everything i dont need" 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:06 PM
yeah i know i started late when i was in infants because well to be honest i dont know why i started late but yeh im like the oldest in my year oh other than one of my close friends 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:08 PM
no surprise your the eldest in your year, your about 2 years behind!

i just turned 17 and im in year 12! 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:09 PM
which on one hand im actualy glad about because i will be 18 when i leave school so i can go to uni if i get good grades oh people im confused, i was reading this midiwfe uni in london they say you have to have over 5 grade c gcses but i have been told you have to get A levels to get into uni? 

Name: Rebeca | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:09 PM
i like the name Erin. My family is proud of me. but ya older people have a herd time with is but not only that i married a man of different race. And a part of me did it because i "hate" how racist my grandparents are. i'm wight and Hispanic and my husband is black. and my grandmother calls my son a mutt. Oh my god then i found that out i just about went over to her house and gave her a bit of my mind. But she is my grandmother and i just let is go. But i still hold on to it. I have moved to the city. and it is a lot better. Like a lot of different people. But im from a small town of like 1000 people at the most. But hey my family blends in a lot more. But yes people still cant stop looking at me when im in public areas. But ya i need to just shine them on. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us