Hello, guest
|
Name: sweet tomorrow
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Rebeca | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:09 PM
i like the name Erin. My family is proud of me. but ya older people have a herd time with is but not only that i married a man of different race. And a part of me did it because i "hate" how racist my grandparents are. i'm wight and Hispanic and my husband is black. and my grandmother calls my son a mutt. Oh my god then i found that out i just about went over to her house and gave her a bit of my mind. But she is my grandmother and i just let is go. But i still hold on to it. I have moved to the city. and it is a lot better. Like a lot of different people. But im from a small town of like 1000 people at the most. But hey my family blends in a lot more. But yes people still cant stop looking at me when im in public areas. But ya i need to just shine them on. 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:10 PM
oh people meant year 11 lol sorry i thought hmm 2 years no im only 1 year behind! im quite that stupid lol 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:11 PM
*im not quite that stupid i think its because i had some attatchment probs with leaving my mum when i was younger, shame i donthave that now lol 

Name: Rebeca | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:14 PM
are you going to a regular highschool. I was able to go to a high school for moms. it was a lot of fun. they had a daycare and had doc. come in and talk to us. 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:15 PM
you need a-levels to get into uni honey. Im going next year.

you usually only need a grade C or above in maths and english. They dont look at your GCSE's. only a-levels or equivalents. But to be a midwife you'll need a-levels as you'll need UCAS points. Each grade you get at AS/A-level are worth a certain amount of points, when you finish you add them up and see how many you get and that is a show of whether you can get into that uni or not.

my mum isnt proud of me for being a young mum. My auntie is. She is so proud of me for not having an abortion. My mum and me at the moment are not good. She's more bothered about people misunderstanding how my daughters came about existing and thinking im and easy slag and therefore she's a bad mum.

I think im going to have rape victim tatooed on my forehead so peopleunderstand. 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:16 PM
that makes sense sunshine. 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:16 PM
that sounds well good not they dont do (as far as i am aware) anything like that over here so yeah im just at regular school until may sometime 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:19 PM
oh my, nicole im so sorry i didnt know until earlier that you were raped, well then i respect you even morefor keeping your littleuns lol argh olli hasnt come back yet! 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:19 PM
they do have those here for pregnant/teen mums, i was going to go to one up north in Carlisle. I carried on going to school right the way through my pgcy and then went back on first day of term (1st Sept, I gave birth on 7th Aug) 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:21 PM
its not your fault really is it. you dont need to be sorry about it. you said you didnt know until earlier, who told you? i just want to know, im not keeping it a secret as you can probably tell but im curious. 

Name: Nicola | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:23 PM
well im going for a bath and into bed...night you guys...even though its not quite 7.30 yet! 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:24 PM
i read it on one of the postos SAHM i think it was, night night have a nice bath 

Name: sweet tomorrow | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:29 PM
SORRY I AM BACK! 

Name: sunshine | Date: Feb 25th, 2007 7:34 PM
welcome back 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us