Hello, guest
|
Name: jen85
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:35 AM
that's what I felt like at first too like I don't have anything but as the weeks came closer and closer to my due date I ended up getting more and more stuff, now I have everything. Finally, the only thing I need to go buy is the AVENT baby bottle warmer 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:35 AM
Mine is a mechanic tech. He is actually just promoted to shop foreman which is like the asst. shop manager. He is pretty happy cause his boss is like his dad and has help him since he started there like 6 years ago. He has been a huge help for Albert. The money is alright at times but its not steady. He only gets paid when there are cars to work on. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:37 AM
I got my bassinett at one of those stores I don't know if you guys have them in Texas, they're all over here though, where they sell used baby and children's stuff. It's like 2nd hand, but stricktly baby and kids stuff. I bought mine barely used, I mean it looked brand spankin new for $50 it retails at babys r us for almost $150 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:37 AM
My husband is 1/2 mexican 1/2 white so our son is a quarter he has the best skin tone ever I love it. Our daughter is going to be beautiful I cant wait to see what she looks like. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:41 AM
My son is 1/2 mexican 1/2 white he's goregous. My husband is all the way mexican. He has hazel eyes and I have blue, so we were surprised when our first turned out w/dark brown eyes, but that could be from his mom's side, we really swant this baby to come out w/ blue,hazel,or green eyes, thata would be so beautiful with the darker skin. My husband really wanted a daughter this time, he says she would be so gorgeous, but another boy is wonderful 2. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:42 AM
Ya we have those all over to. But we dont have a car and its kinda of a pain to have to ask someone to drive you somewhere. We let everything go back and moved in with a friend for 6 month to save money. We want to buy a house and were saving money for the downpayment. It makes life hard but we are only going to be in the situation for a few more months then it will be smooth sailing again. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:43 AM
I can't believe she had the nerve! So she must be white, because most mexican family's are really tightknit and would never do that to their children! 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:44 AM
Ya she is white. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:45 AM
That sucks, I had my license suspended for not paying my speeding tickets, I didn't get it back till last month so I was stuck taking the bus for 2 weeks after my husband left cuz I was paranoid driving without a license. I know how u feel. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:47 AM
well if somone has darker skin or eyes they are more dominant, but my husband has light eyes, almost yellow ;looking so we're hoping that this time around it'll work in our favor. But I love my son's dark hair and big BIG brown eyes. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:47 AM
She is fat white and 2 faced. She pretends to like me on the phone and laughs blah blah blah. But then she'll tell Albert why aint she workin yet just cause she is pregnant doesnt mean she cant work. And this is something that was discussed between Albert and I about not working again until after the baby gets here because of having Hyperemesis and all the stress we were under he didnt want me to do anything that would make me lose the baby. Ive only been off work since the end of Jan but you would think that I had never worked before. I just hate her. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:48 AM
Starting to feel crampy, maybe the laxative is kicking in. The severe diarrhea that I'm about to experience in the next few hrs. better be worth it LOL 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:49 AM
I will have to scan this picture we have of Albert at 4 and let you compare it to our son now. They look identical its crazy. Even the light hair. His mom said that Alberts was light to then as he hit elementary is started getting black. But I hope it doesnt I hope it stays alittle blondish :) He is perfect either way. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:50 AM
lol hold it until you cant hold it anymore then go so that way it all comes out at once and you can come back and chat lol :) 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:54 AM
I stopped working in June. I was working at planned parenthood as a patient care coordinator, I quit during my trial period because we where an Abortion clinic and I could't deal with the things I saw. When I first started I knew what I was getting into but I never thought that I would see the things that I saw there. Anyway my husbands sisters where like you're making good money and now you just want to sit around the house. It's like first of all this is MY house you don't live there, mind your business. My husband keeps telling me to stay home with our son and clean house and cook and be home when he gets there from work. He loves it. It's me that gets tired of not making my own money and sitting around the house. Plus as much as I love my husband my marriage is not guaranteed to work and in worst case scenario I need my own money and carrier, that's y I went back to school cuz a minimum wage job just won't cut it. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 6:57 AM
OMG...LOL this girls face was close up to the tv and I didn't realize, I looked up and thought there was a bug on my tv but it was this girls mole on her face. HAHAHA 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:02 AM
lol that is funny.
I have the same views :) Which is why it bothers me so much. Albert wants me to stay home permentaly but I dont know if I can for the same reason. I dont like to ask for stuff and asking him for some money to go do something during the day would aggrevate me. Plus I just dont like being a home body. And it is probably hard to take 2 kids out to just go run around. 2 carseats etc etc. Not looking forward to that part by the way lol 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:08 AM
iT'LL BE HARD AT FIRST W/2 KIDS BUT i'M SURE THere'll be a routine. I'm planning on going back to work as soon as my son is 6 weeks old, that's when daycare accepts him. Sounds selfish but I've been a SAHM for almost a year and although I love my son to death and playing with him all day, I need a break so imagining stayin home with 2 kids 24/7? NO WAY JOSE. I'm going to work and spend time with my kids in the evening and then do fun special stuff on the weekends all weekend long. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:08 AM
Push it out sqeeze it out way out lol Alittle poop cheer for ya :) 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:09 AM
I told Albert I could hang aslong as I had atleast a part time job somewhere. I just need a social life to ya know. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:10 AM
plus the extra income can go towards things we want. Not just things we need! I mean all the bills are paid and everything, but with me working we'll have enough $$$ to go on little trips, buy nice clothes, do things for the kids, take them out more often, babysitter for dates, ect. ahhhh the possibilities, just sound so good 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:11 AM
LOL i'm not in the bathroom. Still laying here in bed. Waiting for my tummy to start bubbling some more 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:13 AM
you know how you get that little rumbling and bubbling, and then your like oh oh I think I gotta go, it sucks when you're in public like in the mall or grocery store when that happens. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:14 AM
Oh well when you go just know Im cheering for you lol :)
That is exactly my theory. ;) 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:18 AM
well, tnx 4 the support 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:18 AM
have you talked to ur hubby today? Does he know your doing the castor oil tonight? 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:19 AM
it's so quiet here without my little one right beside me snoozing away. I miss him already. They look so cute when they're asleep. What r u doing right now/looking at? 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:20 AM
I haven't talked to him since monday. Hopefully I get to talk to him tomorrow. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:21 AM
lol nothing Im chatting with this one psychic lady that is telling me about my dead grandmother. Kinda freaky but fun :) Keeps me entertained. I chat until they start asking for money then just stop oh im so bad lol :) 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:22 AM
hey, is she charging you yet? Ask about my labor prediction if you can 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 7:26 AM
ok I'll try to ask. :) She is saying that my grandmother is watching my dad closely here lately for some reason and ask if my dad was sick. :( Makes me want to call my dad and be like yo um dad sorry to wake you but "IS U SICK?" lol 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us