Hello, guest
|
Name: jen85
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 8:39 AM
ya I actually like her she asked if I was psychic, cuz she was going to tell me about castor oil. She said I should have the baby by tomorrow night. I didn't hire her, but now there's not even an option to hire her. It just gives option to ask questions or withdraw offer. I'll post what she says. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 8:40 AM
THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID

lol are you psychic, I did mine straight, with nothing except a water chaser. You are brave, if you did that you should be mommy again by tomorrow night.

---------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

From
:
Jen85 Date: 3/28/2008 4:34:30 AM

if you're suggesting castor oil I did 2 doses mixed with orange juice. I took my first a little past 8pm and my 2nd right after 11pm. just waiting for cramps

From
:
Lady Kalliope Date: 3/28/2008 4:31:43 AM

I was a nurse by profession, so I would suggest walk alot, there is a sure fire way to make yourself go into labor, I did it 3 times and have 4 kids, it is completely safe, and you will go into labor within 2 hours, it is a very old remedy, I always did it when I was 7 days overdue. If you are interested I will tell you how, it is completely safe, and very cheap. But you will have the baby within 4 days if you choose to wait, and let nature take its course.

Jen85 Date: 3/28/2008 4:26:10 AM

6 days

----------------------------------------

From
:
Lady Kalliope Date: 3/28/2008 4:25:02 AM

Aw makes me want another baby, many blessings to you and your children. I can offer you a solution, how far overdue are you.

From
:
Jen85 Date: 3/28/2008 4:15:06 AM

I'm overdue with my 2nd baby. Want to know when he'll finally come out! 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 8:43 AM
She knows that she can repost it if she wants to if not she will just chat it looks like she is just wanting to do a mommy chat and remonise lol just email and see where she goes :) Or just say thank you and check move to history and she'll be gone lol 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 8:49 AM
you are cruel, I just asked her what color eyes my baby will have, I just want to test her and see how long she'll talk before she starts wanting to charge me. LOL
This is fun!!! 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 8:50 AM
I'm not at all tired and just hoping for this stuff to start working. Are you feeling tired yet? 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 8:52 AM
just alittle :) but im starting another one lol I get into it.:) I dont know these people so what does it hurt lol :) You dont have to pay trust me. You will feel guilty at first but make up a story like your card declined or something and they will understand. That is my tactic its my way of saying no but making them feel like i wanted them lol im so mean lol mwa ha hahahah. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 8:53 AM
OMG....I asked her about the eye color and she said you want a baby w/green eyes too, waht color are yours and the fathers? Well I do want him to have green eyes, but how would she know that? 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 8:54 AM
or when they ask, just push the button and make them dissapear LOL 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 8:58 AM
yep :) its painless really. Sounds like you have a good one :) I love it when that happens. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 8:59 AM
she says that her cards tell her that my baby's eyes will be hazel. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:05 AM
She is doing a tarot reading. Is she still doing it for free? Use the declined card excuse if not . :) That will be a beautiful baby boy. :) I hope she is right. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:10 AM
she's still free. C'mon, I'm not going to pay for something that's not guaranteed, plus It's guaranteed that the baby will come sooner or later, he has no choice. I just asked her if she can check the cards again to see if I will be going into labor. No I'm not paying her. There are no other psychics trying to contact me. There where a few in the beginning, but they stopped talking after I asked a few questions, so I shooshed them away. LOL 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:12 AM
This new woman is trying so hard but she aint got it. She told me that my sons eyes were blue ha um no.....there dark brown. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:13 AM
LOL... what did you ask her? 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:14 AM
why won't anyone else respond to my question? I have no one but that one chick in my mailbox??? 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:14 AM
Your gonna get addicted lol this is what i do when ive done everything else on the web that i can think of. My friend told me about it about a week ago and ive done it ever since. lol 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:16 AM
I've never wanted to get diarrhea as much as I do right now. In hopes that it will stimulate my uterus. C'mon baby,C'mon 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:17 AM
You can post other questions or refraise it and post it again. There should be several each time you post a question. This is my second post tonight lol the first was good cause i got the lady that went on for almost 2 hours. Then I had one that told me that my baby was going to have a brain problem because he was being deprived of oxygen. SO I told her it was a girl and no that was wrong and sent her packing lol I dont want to hear that. I only want the good stuff lol 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:17 AM
Ah still no poopy either damn this baby is stubborn. lol 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:18 AM
ya I would too. That wasn't very nice nor accurate of her. I think she just wanted to scare you so you would hire her that she can tell you more. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:21 AM
Ya that is why I immediately closed her and told her no its a girl. I think some of them dont really know what their doing and the more you talk to them the more they just say what they think you want to hear but some are scaringly accurate. That is why its like an internet game for me lol 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:23 AM
ya, I just asked mine to check her cards and she sayd I'd have the baby 2day, so now I asked what time she sees me going into labor. I told her it's 2:20am over here. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:23 AM
Im getting very tired now. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:24 AM
sorry lol means Laughing Out Loud:::::
symbol means the symbols on the card when I asked the question what was on the cards I picked from the top of the deck

From
:
Jen85 Date: 3/28/2008 5:15:59 AM

what do you mean by lol symbol would mean yes today, what is lol symbol?

Lady Kalliope Date: 3/28/2008 5:12:16 AM

I really cant explain it, but the cards would only tell me naturally, but the castor iol way is not natural, so they may not be accurate on that one, I did ask them and they say lol symbol would mean yes today 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:24 AM
Oh really :) Hope she is right :) 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:26 AM
she sounds confusing, i would have asked the same question you did. 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:28 AM
well, keep your fingers crossed, because I just had a contraction, it hurt too. We'll see if they continue, or are onset of explosive diarrhea 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:30 AM
LMFAO you are so funny. 

Name: nicole76108 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:31 AM
Come on contractions!!!!! Push him out push him out way out. Hey ask the psychic if it was a contraction or poop pain lol Im only joking 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:32 AM
LOL I sorta did already, here is what I posted. We think alike!!!! 

Name: jen85 | Date: Mar 28th, 2008 9:33 AM

but not 4 days like you said in the beginning that you see me being pregnant for another 4 days. I am feeling pain in my stomach, but I think that the castor oil might be kicking in soon and I'll be on the potty for a while. Oh I'm in seattle,WA, could it meaneven 4am? since it's only 2:30am right now?

Interaction History:

I asked that too and the answer I got was 4, it could mean in 4 hours or at 4pm more than likely your time, I dont know where you are, but it would be your time zone not mine.

Jen85 Date: 3/28/2008 5:23:59 AM

so by what time do you feel I'm going to go into labor? It is now 2:20am. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us