Hello, guest
|
Name: Lizzi
[ Original Post ]
I got my check today!!!!!!! I wasn't going to go out and check the mail cause I figured it wouldn't be there anyway,so my husband calls and tells me to go see so I did and THERE IT WAS!!!!!!!! I was all giddy and called up my dad to tell him the GREAT news!!!! (He gets $1,300 of it) I'm so glad I finally get to pay him off!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!! I can smile now!!!! I feel like a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders!!!!! :):) I want to hug someone but no one's here! Lol
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:29 PM
I got the check sitting right here on my desk because I keep thinking it's going to disappear if it's out of my sight! Lol 

Name: RhondaLovesMark | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:33 PM
Lizzi ah so glad you got the check.It sure took a long time huh?How are you doing? 

Name: winnmom | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:34 PM
Lizzie, that is great news!!!!! 

Name: hdc_momof2 | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:35 PM
Yayyy!! now you can go and get pampered lolol 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:41 PM
Oh I am soooo relieved!!!! I know now we will be o.k. again for awhile at least! I'm going to put some of it in savings so we don't get this broke again! 

Name: winnmom | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:42 PM
Lizzie, great thinking! 

Name: hdc_momof2 | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:42 PM
excellent idea!!! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:42 PM
I think I lifted my dads mood for the day too! :):):) 

Name: RhondaLovesMark | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:42 PM
Sounds like you know exactly the right thing to do.Your a smart woman. 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:43 PM
I have been wanting to pay my dad off for so long and now I finally can and it's such a great feeling!!!! Thanks guys for putting up with me and my worries! :) 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:44 PM
You girls help get me through tough times ya know? It helps to talk about things here it really does! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:45 PM
Rhonda,hows the baby? 

Name: winnmom | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:46 PM
Yes we are all here for each other! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:52 PM
And that's the way it should be winn ALL the time! 

Name: RhondaLovesMark | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 5:54 PM
Lizzi she is doing great.She is so perfect and so tiny.A true blessing from god.I am head over heels in love with that baby girl. 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:05 PM
I bet you are Rhonda! I wish I'd had a baby girl! Oh well boys are sweet too! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:07 PM
Only you can't doll boys up in cute little frilly pinks,purples,yellows,and blues,(pastels)! Lol 

Name: hdc_momof2 | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:08 PM
i am so happy to here that both of you are doing well! give her some kisses for me too! hahahaha 

Name: Dana G | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:20 PM
((((hug))))) LOL...isin't it a great feeling? Were redoing our bathroom with some of our money! yah! 

Name: sunflower | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:22 PM
Sorry but if you dont mind me asking what is the check for? 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:23 PM
Dana that's what I'd like to do next year! I want a new tub and surround! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:23 PM
It was income tax refund. 

Name: Layne | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:26 PM
good for you Lizzi...Ours is spent soon as it arrives...we have to replumb the house:( Cant just do something fun...Like new counter top for my kitchen...or a side walk for our back deck...Nope never can be fun...Guess I should be greatful we have the money for the plumber huh?
Glad your happy lizzi It always feels good to pay down debt :) 

Name: sunflower | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:29 PM
Oh wow i had one of those once but it was a long time ago and was not very big,i could have brought a bag of sweet;s with it!
Lol 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:33 PM
Oh sunflower,why so small? Lol 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:34 PM
Yes Layne it is better to have it when you need it than need it and not have it! I'm just so glad to finally be able to get my dad paid off! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:37 PM
Yeah i called the bank and asked if there would be any problem in cashing our check and they said it depends on the kind of account you have with them and it depends on management approval,what the hell does that mean is ENGLISH?! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:38 PM
I mean it's not like it's a (fake check) so why would they need management approval? It's a bank for Christ sakes! 

Name: Layne | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:42 PM
Is this your tax refund? 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:46 PM
Yeah Layne it's our federal check. 

Name: junebug | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:50 PM
at least you got one we got a little one but we have to pay the state tax a whole lot more than we got 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us