Hello, guest
|
Name: Lizzi
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: junebug | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:50 PM
at least you got one we got a little one but we have to pay the state tax a whole lot more than we got 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:53 PM
I'm sorry junebug! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:54 PM
Wal-mart cashes these checks and charges 1% of the check to do it but they only cash up to $2,000 so they won't cash ours. 

Name: Layne | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 6:58 PM
The bank should cash it...You have a bank account dont you?? 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:01 PM
Yep I sure do! But why does it have to be approved by the manager? 

Name: Layne | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:01 PM
If you dont..Start a savings and then they'll cash it...I think most savings start with 50.00. I put at least 25.00 a week in savings if not more...For my own savings account...If I want something for the house or saving for me and the kids to go camping this summer. Even if you only put 10.00 a week..It will add up and you can do something for yourself. DO IT Lizzi you deserve it. 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:03 PM
lol,look at that! We typed at EXACTLY the same time! Lol 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:04 PM
Layne the check is in mine and my husbands name both but the account is in my name alone. 

Name: Layne | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:04 PM
your right we did...how funny...I dont under stand why you need a manager for a federal check unless they have had some counterfiet checks...which is very possible. 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:05 PM
We tried to add his name to the account last year but his I.D. was expired so they wouldn't do it and he still has yet to renew it! 

Name: Layne | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:06 PM
He just needs to sign the back then you can cash it...surely your Dad can wait till he can sign it..I know your excited to get him payed but if he knows its here he'll b glad for that wont he? 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:07 PM
I'm taking my I.D. and some of my husbands mail hoping that will be proof enough of who he is and he resides at this address! He has a photo I.D but it's outdated,they don't like that so I guess we will hope for the best! Lol 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:11 PM
Yeah he IS glad it's here! I kinda wish I'd waited to tell him though and just surprised him with the cash instead! But I was too excited and couldn't wait to tell him the good news!!! 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:13 PM
I have a stupid ? We both have to sign the back of the check do we write our names side by side or one on top of the other? 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:13 PM
I can't remember how we did it last time! 

Name: Layne | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:20 PM
You sign then he signs below your name. 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:25 PM
Thanks Layne! :) 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:27 PM
Hey Layne something I've been meaning to ask you about also. Does your store go through the employees? Our D.G. is constantly hiring because NO ONE stays! I can't figure out why? Is it bad management you think or what? 

Name: Lizzi | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 7:30 PM
It's like everyone they hire is only there for a year (if that) and then they leave. This older lady working there told me one day she was quitting and when I asked her why she wouldn't say anything but her eye's motioned toward the back of the store so that led me to think maybe the manager was a bitch or something?! I don't know! But it does puzzle me. 

Name: maxieellis | Date: Feb 27th, 2007 8:49 PM
I NEW IT!!! I NEW IT!!!..................just when ya need it the most.!!! Typical response from God!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect in every way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Name: winnmom | Date: Feb 28th, 2007 6:29 PM
up 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us