Hello, guest
|
Name: Nicolaaa
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Randi | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:21 PM
Yeah, it doesn't work like that. You are so stupid. 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:22 PM
that is what winnmom told me 

Name: Randi | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:24 PM
It doesn't work for people like you. Winnmom is in a completey different category. Don't even compare yourself to her. 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:24 PM
if it works for her why wont it work that way for me? 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:24 PM
well randi unless you are god you cannot judge 

Name: Randi | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:24 PM
Well then are you god? All you do on here is judge. 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:25 PM
you call it judging. i call it stating my beliefs. 

Name: Randi | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:26 PM
Ok. I call it judging. I think you are a very sad person. 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:27 PM
actually i am a happy person 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:28 PM
either way...your a pathetic loon who needs some friends and to open your mind 

Name: Randi | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:29 PM
I don't think you are. I think you come on here to pick apart other people and judge them for their past mistakes or shortcomings as you see them... You are obsessed. You copy and paste and store information on people. That is not normal. Regular people don't do that. I bet you have been in the shoes of many of these woman and regret it. Does your husband pay attention to you? Or are you single? 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:33 PM
i do not store information. i have a very good memory. 

Name: Randi | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:35 PM
Well then you have no life. You go back for 6 month old posts. I went back looking for an old topic that was only 3 months old on teething and it took me forever. You bring up many and they are older than that. 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:36 PM
and randi you are doing the judging right now. you think i judge winnmom. if you read that you would clearly see i was judging the act of abortion. if you read the cold sore thread on nicola you will learn that i was actually informing her about herpes. 

Name: RhondaMark | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:37 PM
Nicola i am sorry you Winn have to be subjected to this villian!!.It is a bunch of garbage!!.We should all complain to BC and maybe they will ban this nussiance!!. 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:37 PM
randi i do not store old threads nor do i search through pages of posts. i merely google something like "nicola""twins" and those old posts quickly pop up. 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:39 PM
rhonda you should be more concerned about banning sarah due to the nasty things she is saying about you! have you read that stuff? you should be outraged! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:39 PM
INFORMING OF HERPES????

Excuse me!!!

I told you many times i knew it was contagious...i said in the original post that i was frightened to kiss my children.

You then said i only practised safe sex because i was a professional.

then told me billions of times my coldsore was the result of sex...not caused naturally or anything. It must be because im "loose".

My partner was in china...none of us have ever had genital herpes and never will...blimey. and dont copy and paste more bull into it. iv had enough. 

Name: Randi | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:40 PM
I can judge if you can. You have said many nasty things that are not just "fact". I don't really care to go back and read what you have written to them. You are a nasty person and I have seen enough to know that without needing to subject myself to more of your crap. Just the fact that you go looking for those posts to be evil shows what kind of person you are. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:42 PM
lol rhonda!! i knnow

and ludi...trying to start up a fight between rhonda and sarah again now? 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:42 PM
well if i knew that you were already aware of everything i would not have said anything. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:44 PM
did my words "im frightened to kiss my bubbas" not show you i knew it was contagious. and when i first said that it wasnt contracted sexually...and i had my first sore aged 10 because i was on tv and really scared people would see it?? nope...you kept on going on going 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:44 PM
well if you want to do something about it maybe you should ask babycrowd not to save all those pages of old posts! why do you think they do that? do they ever get removed from here or do they just keep storing them day after day? 

Name: Randi | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:45 PM
No, you are right. They store them just so you can drag old posts up to hurt peoples feelings. Idiot. 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:45 PM
you dont care that she said you had sex with your cousin? is it true? 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:45 PM
they leave all those old posts on here for reference. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:46 PM
the coldsore post is still their ludi if ya wanted to remind yourself 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:46 PM
they have 293 pages of old posts stored on this site! 

Name: Randi | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:47 PM
Who cares if it is? At least she gets laid. You should try it. You might find it more fun then bringing random internet people down. Maybe find an S&M group and hurt people who want it. Or do you hate men? You seem like a man hater... you actually seem like an angry person in general. 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:47 PM
are they going to ever remove them? 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:47 PM
what about sex with cousins??! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us