Your Reply here

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:47 PM
what about sex with cousins??! 

Name: RhondaMark | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:47 PM
No it is not true!! 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:47 PM
randi you are the one sounding angry! 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:48 PM
i think sarah said rhonda had sex with her cousin! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:48 PM
rhonda...she's such a wicked person. She has it in for me...anyone who tried to defend me...she'll rip you apart. im so sorry!!! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:49 PM
i thought you were on about me. Leave her alone. Leave everyone alone and GROW UP 

Name: RhondaMark | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:50 PM
Well Ludi all i can say is it never happened!!.Because i know it never happened!!. 

Name: RhondaMark | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:52 PM
Nicola it dont matter what Ludi says!!.Just wanting to cause much trouble as possible!!.She must just have a poor lonely life i suppose!!. 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:53 PM
i do not believe sarah. i just asked a question. you two are a little jumpy! 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:54 PM
well im going for a bath. see ya later 

Name: RhondaMark | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:55 PM
It is not called jumpy!!.It is called getting tired of being harrassed!!.Why did you have to come on here starting crap with the ladies!!?Are you M in disguise!!?Do you have children!!?What is your purpose here!!? 

Name: RhondaMark | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:56 PM
C-ya Nicola!!. 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:57 PM
well i do not remember ever posting to you. you need to stop stalking me rhonda 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:58 PM
i will pray for you both 

Name: RhondaMark | Date: May 31st, 2007 6:58 PM
Well if you believe i am stalking you,then i wont post anymore to you!!.C-ya then!!. 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 7:00 PM
that is probably a good idea. you would not want to stalk me. that could get you into trouble 

Name: Randi | Date: May 31st, 2007 7:08 PM
I am not an angry person at all. I am very happy with my life, my family and my friends. 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 7:15 PM
well you came across as a very angry person in this post and i have never posted with you that i can recall. 

Name: Randi | Date: May 31st, 2007 7:20 PM
You have never said anything bad about me but we have definately posted back and forth. Maybe you should go back and do a little more research. 

Name: Ludicrus | Date: May 31st, 2007 7:23 PM
now see randi you had no reason to be so angry with me when we have never posted with each other. i am not one to just follow along with the opinions of others and i form my own. i hope you are mature enough to do the same 

Name: Randi | Date: May 31st, 2007 7:27 PM
I have my opinions of everyone on here. We have posted together. I'm surprised you don't have that in your files. I am not a follower, but I also don't drag people through the mud unless they have upset me... like Sarah. I think she is the only one I have actually fought with on here.

Why do you even come on here? All you do is bring negativity. You say nothing productive. This is a website for mothers. Are you a mother? If so, why not tell stories about your children or husband... or just contribute in some way other than by slagging people off? 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 31st, 2007 7:30 PM
im back lol...but not in the mood for arguing. hehe 

Name: momo | Date: May 31st, 2007 7:30 PM
I am not going to read everything, but from the sounds of it Ludi was at it again...Just can't play nice with others i guess...

NICOLA AND WINN, you are two great women. it has been a pleasure to know you two...I look forward to our everyday chats...This person is just a joke...but you two are real...so once again thanks for being great people 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 31st, 2007 7:31 PM
most of it has been removed momo. it wasnt very nice

you are a great girlie too!!! thanks 

Name: Dawn C. | Date: May 31st, 2007 7:45 PM
This Ludi thing needs a serious personality overhaul!! Flaming LIAR and trouble maker!!! LOL!!

No God will not forgive you if you are not truly sorry for your actions. You continue to belittle and harass people...is that how you show you are sorry and worthy of forgiveness?? You make me sick. 

Name: momo | Date: May 31st, 2007 7:47 PM
i have poor tasted much of his post the ones where he uses foul launguage or call people names..or makes sexually explicit claims at them..to no avail though bc is not doing it..mabe if we all poor taste him 

Name: Dawn C. | Date: May 31st, 2007 7:50 PM
You can try momo, but it will be back in less than a day with a new fake name. I am choosing to absolutely ignore the nasty little beast. 

Name: Nicolaaa | Date: May 31st, 2007 7:50 PM
I think poor taste does work if lotsa different people do it enough times. There was some nasty nasty things said about me and winn...particularly winn...and i wore out my mouse i think poor tasting them before i had to get the kids fed. 

Name: homemommichele | Date: May 31st, 2007 8:06 PM
Exactly Dawn, as I said in the post that was deleted, God knows if you are sorry or just saying that to be a smart arse a hole.
m for Gods sake this is against every tenet of research, to harass people to get your data. I presented my pro life views against the law and procedure. I did not and would not hound individual people. You need to take what you got and write your paper already and just Go AWAY!! 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us