|
Name: jo
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: WrapWithJill | Date: Jan 11th, 2010 3:40 PM
Hi Jo!

I have an all-natural (botanical ingredients) scar and stretch mark cream that actually heals the skin. I don't know about the pain, but these ingredients penetrate the skin, so it may help. I am big into natural ways to heal...this product may help you too.

Check it out at... http://transformtoday.itworks.net/Cart
/Detail.aspx?pid=Ige0IF301cB777IF

I
hope you feel better soon!
Jill 

Name: evaangel | Date: Feb 2nd, 2010 1:13 PM
I had my 2nd c section just over 4 years ago and have pains from it on a daily basis, sort of a sharp burning stabbing pain on the right side, gp thinks they are adhesions and has sent me for an ultrasound on Friday..tbh I was never fully right after the last c section, it got infected, my recovery took months, gp also thinks that some times to open you back up again can make problems worse, which I dont really want , the pain is bearable but I have to admit is worse in the winter months, anyone had this sort of problem? 

Name: Addys Mommy | Date: Feb 24th, 2010 12:15 AM
My daughter just turned 5 months old this month and my c-section scar on the left side is peeling skin from it and it sometimes feels like an open sore when my pants or belt runs against it. I think that it might be an infection but can you get an infection that long after your c-section? Please help!! 

Name: wan | Date: Mar 5th, 2010 12:45 PM
get it checked out i had a csection over 5 years ago i ended up with a infection was taken back into hospital given antibiotics through the drip and mouth my wound turned pure black and had to have surgery to cut my infection out and still in hospital 8 days later fet through the drip with antibiotics also again by mouth go to your doc and get this checked asap hope everything works out well for you let me know how you get on 

Name: StaceyLeanne | Date: Apr 6th, 2010 2:27 PM
i get a shooting pain through the right side of my scar bt i dont no the reason to why. i only had it month ago but keep tellin myself ill go doctors if it carries on bt am too scared 2 go 

Name: tutie | Date: Apr 12th, 2010 4:26 AM
your c-section scar shouldnt be feeling like that..are you able to move around with ease? 

Name: Cin | Date: May 11th, 2010 6:02 PM
I had a c-section 3 1/2 mos. ago. At my 6 week check-up, I asked the RN about a weird area that didn't heal flat. It looked like a "lip" with what looked similar to a really deep black head. I just thought it was an ingrown hair. She told me not to worry about it. At about 2 mos., I went to a dermatologist, and he said it was a split pore, and dug out the "black-head." After that, it healed flat and was fine. Now, 1 1/2 mos. after seeing the dermatologist, I think it's infected. Yesterday, I had a grape sized lump right behind that spot in question on the incision. When I lightly pushed on it, a bit of clear-red liquid came out. Today, the liquid is more cloudy, there's a pin-head sized hole, and the healed incision is turning red. I called my OB's office and they said to go to urgent care. (Why would my OB's office refuse to see me about this?) I've called the dermatologist to see if I can get in there. I know I need to get on antibiotics ASAP. Along with this, I've had a pretty bad cold for the past two weeks, so not sure if it's related. I'm hoping I don't have staff. 

Name: jen | Date: Jun 20th, 2010 11:43 AM
hello i had a csection 25 years ago and like you i got an infection. i suffered the acute pain for about 12 months then it was off
and on for a couple of years after that ...if i streached suddenly i started it off again but after a day or so it would dissappear still to this day i get mild tingling some days...depends on the weather 

Name: Fozia | Date: Jul 21st, 2010 6:49 PM
I am feeling burning kind of pain on my previous c section. Its only on left side. my pregnancies are 8.5 months apart only. Right now i am 31 weeks and 2 days. 

Name: unique | Date: Aug 14th, 2010 4:16 AM
Let me tell you all something.........I sooooooooo feel all of your pain. I've had 3 c-sections, but it was after the second one that I started having all of the pain issues. My 1st one was in 97.....infection and a 2 wk stay in the hospital. Took a while for me to really walk again, but pretty much fine after a couple of months. 2000 and here comes c-section #2. Well come to find out, because of the previous c-section only 3 yrs prior, with the infection and all, my uterus was totally impacted in scar tissue. Well the only way my doctor could get the baby out was by cutting the uterus horizontally first, then slightly vertical on the left side. Now here comes all the problems!!!!

About 2 days before every menstrual cycle....the pain begins. Not just a little pain, I'm talking about a crippling pain that has me out of commission for a couple of days. I can't walk, stand, move, cough, sneeze, laugh or even so much as move my bowels with out it feeling like a just had another csection all over again. Well the pain last through out my whole cycle.....and get this......a week and 1/2 after the cycle ends and the pain gets worse as the days of the cycle are winding down. So out of 1 month, I'm in excruciating pain for 3 weeks.......no lie!!!!

So in 2005, had a laparoscopy done to find out what was gong on inside. Well guess what we found out......my uterus is fully covered in scar tissue (adhesions) and it has attached itself to my stomach, intestines and my bladder.....in other words, it's being pulled in about 3 different directions!!!!!! In order to correct the problem, I have to undergo more surgery to free my uterus piece by piece by piece.

Here's the funny part......in 2007, during my 3rd pregnancy, not one lick of pain for the whole 9 months!!!! Why, because there was no menstrual cycle. Once I gave birth and my cycle started 2 months later......HELLO PAIN!!!!!!!!! Call me crazy, but I feel like there's some kind of opening on my uterus that's seeping endometrium tissue out every month when I get my period....causing it to form into adhesions which probably just keep bleeding and bleeding into a vicious cycle.

For all of you on this blog that may know exactly what is going on inside, and those of you who don't, do a little research on something called "Endometrioma of the Cesarean Scar". A lot of doctors act like they don't know what the heck it is. But it really sounds like we all may be suffering from some form of this in some way or another.

Don't know about you guys, but I JUST ABOUT HAD IT WITH THIS PAIN!!!!!! It's been 9 yrs since my 2nd c-section and I've been in pain ever since. HELLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!! 

Name: Amy May :) | Date: Aug 22nd, 2010 3:29 AM
I have the same problem, I had a C-section 2 1/2 years ago and I'm 27 weeks pregnant now. I have been getting a very sharp burning pain on the left side of my scar and about 2 inches under it as well. I have been having sharp pains in the scar since the surgery but I'm concerned that it may be stretching during this pregnancy or something.......Any other advice ladies!? 

Name: kasssh | Date: Sep 17th, 2010 9:25 PM
hey all
i got my second c-section last week so after discharged in hosptial and back home the area around my abdomial and belly button is so solid i don know its muscles tumm and painfull , i don this its normal or there some infection 

Name: mastura | Date: Sep 17th, 2010 9:36 PM
hi all
i got my second c-section after 3yrs from first baby but after this like 1 week ago my tumm between bellybutton and abdomial (near bellybutton)is so hard its lookin there solid things inside and painfull so im jus ask its normal or 

Name: christina | Date: Oct 24th, 2010 4:55 PM
its going to be four monthsto my cecerin now my stomach is paining 

Name: christina | Date: Oct 24th, 2010 5:04 PM
its going to be 4 months to my c section now right saide of my stomach paining 

Name: Tatiyana | Date: Oct 28th, 2010 6:38 AM
i had an c-section oct.15.2010
& im 17 yrs old && im wondering is it normal to have to have knots around ur scar 2weeks later i really dnt feel pain that often but its just some questions i would like answer cause im afirst time mother 

Name: carolyn | Date: Nov 17th, 2010 10:47 AM
mastura.
just to lt you know i have exact same thing, scar was doing well though, so went for check up at 8 weeks and nurse said adhesions but will need at another 4 weeks to be completely healed anyway. But after all her prodding my scar inside and out feel worse, s not looking forward to seeing her again. xx hope you get sorted. xx 

Name: Kari | Date: Dec 2nd, 2010 1:18 PM
c-section pain can unfortunately last for years. you have to keep in mind when they do the incision they are cutting through skin, muscles, and most importantly nerves. the pain should not be dibilitating. just more of an aggrovation. tho sometimes it may be slightly worse than other days. odly enough slight incisional pain is a good sign that your nerves are working to form back together. If the pain keeps you in bed with an empty bottle of advil after 3 to 6 months i would recommend talking to your healthcare provider. i had a c-section almost 3 years ago and still have a daily reminder that it happened. I hope this helps all of you with c-section pain. good luck ladies. 

Name: Kari | Date: Dec 2nd, 2010 1:32 PM
Amy May,
it is common for your c-section scar to stretch during a following pregnancy. and unfortunately it will hurt as does any scar being stretched non stop for 40 weeks. your ob will watch it through out your pregnancy for ruptures. think of it as joy pain knmowing your little one is growing cause if you ponder on the pain it just makes for a long 40 weeks!
and for tatiyana, sometimes as your incision heals scar tissue will form into little bumps. it just depends on how your body forms scar tissue, how they stitched you, and whether or not you are being to active afterwards(which usually if you're doing too much your body will tell you.) Good luck with your first bundle of joy and stay strong. motherhood is a test of mental strength and patience 

Name: 123xcmy | Date: Dec 9th, 2010 10:55 AM
Where can buy cheap ladies handbag,bags? Go www.cheap4apparel.com ,this guys sell $30 good quality handbag,I know they sell cheap chloe handbag,cheap fendi handbag,cheap lv handbags,cheap gucci handbag,cheap prada handbag,cheap d&g handbag,wholesale leathe ladies handbag in very low price.if you want to buy the bags,I think this site is you're the best choice.
http://www.cheap4apparel.com/c
ategor...+Handbags.html
http://www.pra
dashoes.cc/prada-handb...4k3bhso2u6s7f2

Name: A | Date: Jan 1st, 2011 6:18 PM
Hi, My wife had an C section 10 days ago, when the midwife come to take the long stitch out, there two small place where it was a little bit open, and since then it has been leaking a small amount of discharge, it's kind of pink with a little of blood and also a yellow liquid is coming out and she's saying that it smell a little. What should we do. There is no GP at this time and there will not be a surgery open over the weekend. Is it infected, should she go to the hospital???? 

Name: diddi | Date: Jan 5th, 2011 11:58 AM
i had a c setion just over 5 years ago and i have exsperience bad pain in my left side which i have a lump well the lump goes right across my stomach like an extra bit of stomach if that makes sence i dont understand why they cant cut it all off in sted of keep operating and taking bit by bit but the pain seems to be getting worse i have the marina coil fitted to stop my periods but no joy .i have had two oparations now they think its endeo nodules but getting really fed up now just wont to be back to normal 

Name: diddi | Date: Jan 5th, 2011 12:13 PM
hello been looking for a nice chat room for ages u start to feel yr on yr own and the pain is all in yr head 

Name: mom0f2 | Date: Jan 18th, 2011 7:03 PM
I have had 2 c-sections, 16 & 20 yrs ago. Always noticed a lump on my scar after 2nd one. Always a little sore to touch and my waist bands always bothered it. Recently I've been having sharp pains in my right side down my thigh and also lower right back pain. Thought I had a hernia, but turns out it's a lump of scar tissue wrapped around a nerve. Any suggestions on treatment? 

Name: Chica | Date: Jan 19th, 2011 10:03 PM
I have problem with my scar only mine last c-section was nearly 3 years ago and 4 and half years ago. My doctors are doing my head in cause they send me for scans then they say they dont see anything, i only wish they had my pain to know how i feel. I can't stand up for long periods of time bacause it kills me. Going doctors again soon and have i go at them and tell them they have to find out whats up with my scar. 

Name: Lucy | Date: May 15th, 2011 9:03 AM
Hi I had a c sec 8 months ago my scar is still infected after 2 lots of anti b's and cream I'm hoping to have it re done and a skin graph to get rid of the old skin ! I can't feel anything along the bottom of tummy I get pains as if I have just had it done some say it's in my head by mine is the left side as that is where it's open! Go to ur gp and ask for a second opinion ! Xx Lucy 

Name: BB | Date: Jun 1st, 2011 8:42 PM
My scar got infected with my daughter, it was so bad that puss was ossing out one side and my stitches popped open, and i wjat u would call a hygineic person. I think its just luck of the draw. I was scared to have a nother c cection with my son who is now six months old but everything was fine seconed time round. My scar never really gave me much pain that i cam rember, or maybe my masstitas was so bad i didnt notice it all that much, but it gets so so itchy that i feel like i could rip through my skin. 

Name: suzie | Date: Jul 1st, 2011 3:02 PM
I have had 3 cesarians, my last cesarian was may of 2006, that was 5 years ago and I still have pain at the incision site. Is this normal??? 

Name: Lnk | Date: Aug 19th, 2011 11:43 AM
Very soon u wil gt oua it. 

Name: emma | Date: Sep 25th, 2011 3:56 PM
i have been cut Four times the last time was in 1995 for about a week now i have been experiencing a itch and redness i thought how weird is there anyone that knows why and the last surgery was a complete hysterectomy 

Name: Ashley | Date: Nov 21st, 2011 1:49 AM
How can i get the knott under my cut from my c-section to go away 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us