Hello, guest
|
Name: Randi
[ Original Post ]
I am bored. Kaden is sleeping now. We went and got portraits taken this morning of him...of coure he didn't smile until I was paying and I locked my keys in the truck...so Tyler had to leave work to bring me my spare. He was so mad, he just drove by in the car and hit the unlock button for me lol

How is everyone else?
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:46 PM
muah 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:46 PM
lol just drove by and hit unlock haha 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:47 PM
Hey Randi!!! I guess I will not even go into my day.... Poor thing.. I don't like my kids today... They are fighting and bitching and whining.. Grrrrrrrrrr 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:47 PM
lol, at least you didnt have to call AAA and spend all that money, lol, jsut give him some loving when he gets home!! lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:48 PM
aaa in canada? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:48 PM
lmmfao even without the cat ur still good 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:53 PM
We have CAA here. I also have onstar in my truck...I need to get in there to use it though lol.

Yeah, but Coart, my cat never would have let this happen. She really was the better parent... 

Name: automansgirl | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:53 PM
I read somewhere that if you lock your keys in the car and you have one of the remote openers you can call someone who has the other one, point the phone toward the car and have them push the button on their end to unlock it. I haven't tried it, but a friend did and said it works. You should give it a try next time you lock your keys in the car. Then maybe you won't piss your hubby off. Don't you love how it makes them so mad! I would appreciate the brake from work, but that's just me! 

Name: zoey9810 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:53 PM
lol i was using AAA as an example, i have no clue what they have in Canada lol

i was up till 3:30 last night, i couldn't sleep!
ohh and coartney, the dell guys called me and left a message, i have o call them back! 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:57 PM
woohoo ! randi .. i wouldnt wait until the next time to try that trick, maybe like try it randomly when ur both at home, u go stand outside and talk on the phone and see if it works lolol .. 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 6:59 PM
lol, it was nasty see what you gotta look forward to 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:00 PM
My kids are on my nerves... Now they are finding it hillarious to play with the microwave... Before they were getting out all of the stuff from under the TV]]] FOR NO REASON] Sounds like they are bored... 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:06 PM
Boredom no more... Evil mommy has banished the munchkins to nap land... Wahhhhahhahhha Peace and quiet and a bowl of mocha almond fudge.. Life just got better.. HA HA HA 

Name: mother2five | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:09 PM
haha, thats where mine are right now. how old are yours? 

Name: DaneseS | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:10 PM
Hi Spoon!!!! 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:20 PM
Mine are 2 1/2 and 4 1/2... Colin the youngest.. has learned to growl... really fu**ing cute. and Alison just squeals, like a little girl can.. They argued the whole way through Wal-mart.. This is very unusual for them.. They are usually soooo sweet.. I need a drink and a tylenol... 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:21 PM
Spoon?!?! Sorry they are all in the dishwasher except the one I am using.. MMmmmmmm... sorry... HA HA HA 

Name: oh_so_excites | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:22 PM
oh kaden my munckin! 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:58 PM
I am back on. Who is here? 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 7:59 PM
me is me is 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:05 PM
Yay! How are you doing? I just put Kaden down for a nap before swimming lessons. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:10 PM
im tired, sneezy for some reason, crampy, cant stop peeing, and i want some damn subway NOW but mom isnt home yet. 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:11 PM
Hi girls... Glad my kids are sleeping... Grrrrr.. 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:12 PM
I was going to get subway, but by the time I got back into my truck I didnt want it anymore.

Hey bebe! 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:15 PM
Hey Randi!!! Just having a crabby ass day. The kids are nuts, the hubby is bitching about money, some stray f**king dogs ran through my f**king flower beds and my house is a mess, again. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:16 PM
sounds like an eventful day .. and here i am bitching about wanting subway and sharp crotch pains and cramping. 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:17 PM
Crotch pains suck!!!! Poor baby... Ever since I had my son that is where my monthly cramps are.... Not in the abdomen but in my crotch.. Yuck!!! 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:20 PM
I hate stray dogs. One of them left a cow head on my deck last week. Grrr 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:20 PM
oh well i havent had my kid yet, so my pains are my kid lol 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:21 PM
sounds more like a wolf or coyote randi i dono about a regular dog ripping off a cows head. unless u canadians have really mean dogs lmfao 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:24 PM
We live in farm country. We have a huge renedering plant nearby and everyone slaughters their own cows...a dog stole it obviously you TWIT (lol) it had been sunbleached. I guess I should have said skull. God I hate it here

Yes our dogs are mean up here. All of our animals are. People get mauled by deer and bunnies like every other day. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us