Hello, guest
|
Name: Randi
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:24 PM
We live in farm country. We have a huge renedering plant nearby and everyone slaughters their own cows...a dog stole it obviously you TWIT (lol) it had been sunbleached. I guess I should have said skull. God I hate it here

Yes our dogs are mean up here. All of our animals are. People get mauled by deer and bunnies like every other day. 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:30 PM
I would have shot them with a lot more than a hose. We have a dog here that tries to steal groceries out of your vehicle. He steals my dogs toys and bones. I scream and yell and chase him out of our yard. He can open the gate though :| 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:31 PM
I am not a dog person to begin with.. Give me a fat lazy cat who lays in your lap all day anytime. 

Name: Coartney | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:32 PM
i hate cats. i sell them to the chinese people. 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:34 PM
Yeah I am still crying about what you did to my cat Coart. I love dogs and cats for different reasons. i have 2 giant dumb dogs and 3 cats. 1 lazy fat ass and 2 skinny pain in the asses. 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:35 PM
Some Vietnamese guy got busted downtown a few months ago for rounding up stray dogs.. Don't wanna know.... 

Name: Kyra | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:35 PM
Randi--where in Canada are you?
I'm in Ontario 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:36 PM
Cats are sweet, self sufficient and you don't have to walk them. HA HA HA 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:37 PM
hello ladies! 

Name: Marti | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:38 PM
Oh I am such a dog person. We have three. If my husband would let me have more, I would. We had a cat but he drowned in the neighbor's pool. I was never really a cat person but he needed a home and I am a sucker. Funny. I tell my husband that's the same reason I married him. Ha ha ha. Sorry. I'm on day two of not working and have not been around human beings very much so my social skills and humor are not what they should be :) 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:38 PM
i love dogs! we have four! two inside two outside.
i have a headache :( i just ate mcdonalds it was delicious 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:40 PM
Hi Nikki! I am a Wendy's gal.. Got sick from McDonalds.. Can't go there anymore... 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:41 PM
I thought it was funny Marti. I used to ring home stray people as well. Tyler started getting mad. Saying I would get murdered or something. I mostly drove people to the womens shelter when they would come to the gas station I worked at in high school. He hated it lol 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:43 PM
aww i would miss mcdonalds. i love their apple pies lol 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:44 PM
lol coartney! 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:46 PM
Hahaha my cats don't do anything like that bebe, but my one cat gets all weird whenever I take my sheets off to wash them. i think she thinks we are moving again lol. That is always the last thing I grab when we move. When I put the sheets back on I have all of my cats playing underneath while I am trying to tuck in the corners. I throw one on the floor and go grab another and then that one is back up again lol. 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:48 PM
I had a big ass 11lb flame point Himalayan... His name is Mojo. He was the coolest cat ever... He lived to be almost 14 and layed down and died.. That was a long time ago.. Still makes me sad : ( 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:49 PM
I just have 3 SPCA specials lol. I love himalayans though. 

Name: NIKKIS | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:50 PM
kitties :) my kitty lives outside ive had her since i was 5. shes 15 yrs old. she has only one eye cause three dogs attacked her. we spent 700 dollars to save her. what i love her! 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:51 PM
SPCA specials.. That is too funny. We had one of those.. She was a present from my hubby when we got married because I missed Mojo.. She was a great cat until we had kids and she kind of went nuts.. We gave her to a shelter to be used as a therapy cat.. 

Name: Randi | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:55 PM
My cats love Kaden. 

Name: bebe9281 | Date: Apr 17th, 2007 8:56 PM
My cat just started to hate everyone.. Hissing and hiding and not letting anyone touch her... Not good. For her or us. 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us