Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 6:32 PM
probally only once or twice 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 6:34 PM
have a good shower honey 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 6:42 PM
my stomach is still giving me problems. Steph your probably right it's got to be the broccoli. I had quite a lot of it. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 6:53 PM
i love broccoli...p.s im back lol 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 6:54 PM
nice to have you back honey. How was the shower? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 6:58 PM
cold...we have a very small hot water heater and then when ig ot out i was freezing cuz its like 50 degrees in here 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 6:59 PM
you know what... just read online that having sex everyday increases the chance of getting pregnant...new sperm is better than day old sperm so maybe this month we'll have sex everyday im fertile or ovulating and then if it dosnt work try everyother day next month 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:00 PM
wow that is cold. Are you keeping your head warm? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:01 PM
yeah im fine now that i dryed off and go dressed 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:02 PM
that sounds like a good plan and also a lot of fun. You could just start that plan today don't you think? 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:04 PM
did you blow dry your hair? i hate that part it takes too long sometimes. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:07 PM
no i ddnt blow dry my hair...and yeah we will probally have sex at least one time everyday cuz i know sperm can live for 7 days and im ovulating in 10 but ill be fertile in 7 so if we start now it will probally help 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:08 PM
and this time im gonna do everything possible to get pregnant...im gonna lay in bed with a pillow under me for 30 minutes cuz i usally get up right afterwards so maybe that will help 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:13 PM
good idea about laying in bed a half hour afterwards. I did that and that's when i got pregnant. I'll be praying that it works for you. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:16 PM
thank you...i just really would have like to tell them at christmas...i think it would have been the best time to tell them 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:23 PM
yeah that would have been a great time to tell them. But remember news like that it's always a great time to tell them. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:25 PM
i guess everything happens for a reason maybe god doesnt want me to tell them on christmas...maybe he has a plan where when i tell them it will be more joyous and happy...i dont know but i do know god has a plan for me and if getting pregnant last month wasnt it then im not worried about it 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:28 PM
good girl chelsie i'm so happy that you realize God has a plan for us all,and if it's his purpose for you to get pregnant you will. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:33 PM
yeah in sept. i was drinking and smoked a few times adn got up after eveytime we had sex so we werent really trying we figured if it happens it happens but now i really want to try 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:34 PM
well if you get pregnant you'll have to stop smoking, right? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:37 PM
i dont smoke just sometimes i would steal them from him but only like 3 times but i dont smoke or drink and i would never smoke or drink if i was pregnant 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 7:38 PM
good just checking. 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:00 PM
Chelsie are you still around honey? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:02 PM
yes 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:05 PM
boy i'm having a hard time today. not only do i keep having to run to the bathroom but i called my dr and i can't get in until next wednesday i got so upset i started crying on the phone to the nurse. I don't know what else to do? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:09 PM
im sorry i wish i could help you 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:10 PM
Stefanie are you back yet? 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:13 PM
chelsie thanks for your support sometimes i feel so fat and ugly and feeling bad physically doesn't help. My bf called me earlier and he was pretty mean and rude i was crying when i hung up on him .But he called right back and left a real nasty message on three different times. It's so bad i'm afraid to answer the phone now. I don't know what i ever saw in him? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:16 PM
yeah i had a friend who got pregnant and her bf was there the whole time but right when he was about to pop he moved way and didnt say anything to her...and then i had a freidn who was pregnant and the dad wanted to be apart of the babys life but the dads mom would aloow him to see the baby 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:19 PM
I guess my bf couldn't stand the big change that is coming.
He still wants to party with his friends and not have the responsibilty of being a dad. But i don't know why he has to be so cruel to me. My self esteem is not that high to begin with and so this drags me down more. Thanks for listening 

Name: chelsie' | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 8:22 PM
no problem...and just forget about him...maybe he will change his mind when he sees his kids and how cute the are 

Other Pages First ... 3 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 ... Last
Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us