Hello, guest
|
Name: DJ
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:35 PM
my hair is about to the middle of my back my husband is about the same lenght mine is alittle longer though 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:38 PM
wow that's really long. are you always going to keep it at that length? 

Name: hi there | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:41 PM
im board and i try to stay off of this site but reading this stuff is addictive like a soap opera im going to try and stop though. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:42 PM
im gonna let it get longer...my hair grows really slow...i cut it shoulder lenght 5 years ago and it took me all this time to grow it to the middle of my back 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:43 PM
I don't know if i ever asked you, but have you ever colored your hair? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:44 PM
ill probally let it grow to almost my butt but no to far cuz i dont want it to cover up my tattoo 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:45 PM
i dont color my hair i did once befor but instead of highlights i got orange hair...my hair is a dirty blond with natural highlights 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:46 PM
what kind of tattoo do you have? 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:49 PM
oh your hair sounds really cute hun. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:50 PM
i have three...my first was when i was 14 its a duck on my right ankle then i got on 2 weeks later when i was 15 of a star on my left shoulder and then for my 16th birthday in june i got a butterfly on my back...i have pics on my profile on yahoo.... http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sk8ergir
l_chelsie/album?.dir=caf1&.src=ph&stor
e=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.ya
hoo.com/ph/sk8ergirl_chelsie/my_photos

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:53 PM
Cool chelsie i like all of them but my favorite is the butterfly on your back. Do you have a favorite one? 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:56 PM
I swear I get freaked out reading what you guys say on here sometimes it is like you are reading my mind, I was gonna ask you both if you had any tattoos or piercings for another one of my get to know you questions...Chelsie I think you are telepathic 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:57 PM
my fav. is the butterfly the duck and star are small and took ten minutes the butterfly on my lower back took about 2 hours it had stars in it and its red and blue...and actually when he did it he told me the butterfly was two hearts and a peace sign and i didnt understand what he meant but when i looked at it when he was done i saw the butterfly its body was two hearts and the bottom had a peace sign in it...it has a lot of detail...it cost 200...my duck and star only cost 25 each 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:58 PM
So Stefaine do you have any tatttoos or piercings? I have one tattoo on my calf and it's a cross. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:58 PM
i dont have any peircings exept my ears...but i might get my belly button and im probally gonna get my tounge but thats about it...i was gonna get something else peirced but my husband dosnt want me too 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:59 PM
i bet the butterfly hurt a lot more too right? 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 9:59 PM
Even more weird is that I have 3 myself 1 on each shoulder and one on my lower back on the left side, the one on my lower back is my first and its a dolphin(I love them) jumping out of the water in front of a sunset my 2nd is on my right shoulder and it is praying hands with rosary beads wrapped thru them and my third is on my left shoulder and it is of the Virgin Mary 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 10:00 PM
i too only have my ear's pierced. I thought about getting one in my nose but i'm not sure. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 10:01 PM
the butterfly wasnt to bad untill he got to around my hips cuz im really ticklish there and i would jump everytime he touched me and he kept tell me to sit still and only one part i actually started to cry but the rest was fine 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 10:01 PM
Stefanie those tattoos sound really cool. Do you plan on getting anymore? On a different note i'm kinda dizzy now. 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 10:02 PM
i think the nose looks cute sometimes but sometimes it looks gross...i dont think i would get my nosed pierced 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 10:03 PM
Chelsie did your husband go with you to get them? or did you go alone? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 10:03 PM
oh me and my husband are gonna get our wedding bands tattooed on our fingers since we cant afford rings and i would loose it anyways and he cant wear rings when he works 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 10:04 PM
I want to get more but my boyfriend doesn't want me to until he "catches up to me" it hurts his ego so bad that his girl has more then he does 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 10:05 PM
when i got my first two i didnt know my husband and when i got my second my mom wasnt letting me see him cuz it was when she was mad at me...so he wasnt there when i got them...but we plan on gettin our rings...and im gonna get a butterfly on my big toes and then a chinese symbol on the back of my neck 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 10:05 PM
chelsie that sounds like a good idea are you going to do that soon? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 10:06 PM
yeah were gonna do the rings soon like within the next two months cuz its gonna cost 100 dollars 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 10:07 PM
Chelsie I agree some people can get away with the nose some can't , I don' t think I would look right at all with it. I think the only other place I would get pierced would be my eyebrow but I probably won't do that either, I like tattoos better, now my sister on the other hand is the piercer she's almost had all of them 

Name: Wendi | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 10:08 PM
Stefaine what other tattoos do you want to get? 

Name: chelsie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 10:09 PM
yeah tattoos are addicting but im only gonna get the one on my neck and on my big toes and ill be done 

Name: Stefanie | Date: Nov 18th, 2005 10:09 PM
I don't know where I am gonna get my next one maybe my ankle 

Other Pages First ... 3 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27 30 ... Last
Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us