Hello, guest
|
Name: Lyns
[ Original Post ]
Your Name

captcha

Your Reply here

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 9:27 AM
lucie thanks hunny, i know you didn't believe me lol at first , people have been very supportive. thank u all xxxxxxx 

Name: lucie | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 9:28 AM
hey i belived you from the start! innocent till proven guilty lol! 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 11:29 AM
lucie lol
well friday i made myself eat more ie fruit and then yesterday and saterday i ate sod all as i was scared of gaining weight and ive lost another 2 pound i talk a good job eh lol 

Name: lucie | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 11:51 AM
you will get there in the end chik 

Name: xxshaunaxx | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 4:35 PM
hello i kinda need some help n advice my story is that for the last 18 months ive bin starvin myself because i think i am fat i ave lost 1 n alf stone n i am 16 yrs old i should be about 9 stone but im 7.8 i still feel fat n want to loose more weight the hospital r admittin me but i dnt think theres anything wrong with me. The doctors said i ave a mild form of anorexia but i dnt think i ave i need help before it gets out of hand. I ave a bunch of specilists helpin me but nothin seems to be workin my mum doesnt understand plz help some1 

Name: lucie | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 4:45 PM
hi shuana have you got a problem? HONESTLY????

xx 

Name: xxshaunaxx | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 6:20 PM
yes i ave i dnt like my weight and i feel fat my mum thinks im being stupid and doesnt understand and the hospital are admitting me in 2 weeks i ave to wait till the school hols as im in yr 11 and its am important yr otherwise they would of taken me in now im scared of what might happen while am in there 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 6:29 PM
shauna hunny i know its hard and i know that when people tell you that you are not fat it doesn't help but at your weight you really arnt fat do you think victoria beckham is fat ???? because you weight the same as her! look if you have starved yourself for the past 18 months I'm surprised your not dead you must be eating something which i hope you are why not if you can live on fruit and veg for a while so at least your body is getting goodness to function, there's no fat in fruit and veg and if you like say to yourself you are what you eat which sometimes helps me and they are full of goodness i know its not good to live on just fruit and veg but until you feel better mentally it may help. xxxxxx 

Name: xxshaunaxx | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 6:32 PM
i neva reali thought of it that way i always thought of any food being just calaries ill try it coz i mean i ave neva got on with my mum n she seems to be upset all of the time now n the fact that goin in to hospital is something i dont want so i mite try it thanx huni ill see how it goes on fruit for a bit x x x 

Name: xxshaunaxx | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 6:45 PM
lyns i read ur story and i feel exactly the same way about running and locking myself away but i ave to go to school and face people there which again they always tell me i need to eat its not right its like askin u to force feed urself which is impossible like u said to me fruit and veg could be the best thing and not kissing ur boyfriend i get it u dont want the fat that he mite of had from his food i do think that this might be the start of an ed but u will pull though huni we all will we just need to fink differently x x x u will get there aventually 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 6:45 PM
xxshaunaxx I'm so pleased to hear that being a mum myself id say shes feeling like she could shake you its hurting her to see what you are doing, go on and have a small plate of some mixed fruit chop it up and nibble it in front of the TV you will feel great also ask or rather tell your mum you want to get better and ask her to get you some multivitamins .
Take one at night before bed and you are so young think of the future you have all your life ahead of you Marriage baby's everything so make yourself healthy on the inside. it will be gradual hunny xxxxxxxxx 

Name: xxshaunaxx | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 6:48 PM
i want to get better but it seems like a million miles away till i get there it feels like i can see it in the distance but i will neva be able to reach it if u understand wat i mean its there but somethings holdin me bk 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 6:48 PM
xshaunaxx last week i went to see a behavioral therapist and i told him about touching grill pan or kissing hubby or any fat and i have a chart to fill in which i have to write on 1st is what I'm going to do IE touch grill pan 2nd is what i think the outcome will be for me i wrote gain weight then 3rd is wait 5 Min's then i write down what was the real outcome and hey !!!! i wrote i still weigh the same its great try it. 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 6:49 PM
silly question but im SOOOOOOO cold all the time hubby is shouting at me telling me its just me cause im bones ?/?? but i really am cold and nooneelse can feel it is he right 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 6:53 PM
Just to update this i am now 8st 3llb what a mess 

Name: xxshaunaxx | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 6:53 PM
i feel the cold as well when i saw the doctor on friday he said u will get colder than others they might not be able to feel it but u will because u are so thin so yur he is right coz i feel it to 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 6:57 PM
thanks for that shauna i will know now to just wrap up, im trying to get my message board put on my website i will let everyone know when i have, shauna when you look in the mirror do you sometimes know you look to thin this past week i can see it so now i don't go near the mirror, 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 6:59 PM
also i get a lot of numbness in my left hand and fingers is this caused by me or what? Ive read it can be a vitamin b deficiency 

Name: xxshaunaxx | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 7:00 PM
erm once or twice ive looked n thought wow ive lost weight but in a gd way but ill turn bk n look again n i appear fat i prefer the mirror i have that just shows my face n not my body but i ave to walk past the long mirror everyday in my room n i h8 to look in it coz am scared of what the reflection will show but i ave seen myself thin a few imes in the mirror but i liked it instead 

Name: xxshaunaxx | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 7:01 PM
ive nev had numbness unless ive been out in the cold lol but i do get dizzy spells 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 7:02 PM
xxshaunaxx poor you hunny have you got that fruit chopped yet ! promise me you will 

Name: xxshaunaxx | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 7:04 PM
i was just about to rite n say that i am eatin an apple right now lol 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 7:24 PM
well done your doing so well its great fruit ! 

Name: xxshaunaxx | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 7:31 PM
i like apples its one of the only things i like im just a little scared of what the hospital will do when i go in on the 19th for a week 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 7:37 PM
OK some of you may have seen the foul mouthed post that has appeared about KFC

1 just because we have an ED doesn't mean that we don't eat ! for crying out loud it would only take a few weeks with out food and we would die so of course we eat! i know we don't eat much but that only because we care about what we look like and if like me worry about the results of fatty foods n stuff, we may suffer from ED's There is many forms those who make themselves sick after eating which is serious those who don't eat much and so on, most of us have soooo much self control over what we eat and I'm well proud i have loads of chocolate in my house for my son i don't touch it because i don't want to get fat. we are not mad , and us all being on here makes us all great because the ones who deny it are the worst at least we can recognise we have problems and r trying dam hard to put it right. Ohhhhh I'm knacked after writing all that i may go for a KFC and grow a few zits ( NOT) 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 7:40 PM
well shauna

i have a friend who was a seriously ill anorexic I'm talking weeks to live, she wrote to me everyday she would tell me about what was going on, she said it was very nice staff were friendly supportive not to mention making friends they will monitor what you are eating and make sure you are getting healthy they wont make you gain tons of weight any medical person would allow you to get to the minimum bmi for your height and so on, so don't worry 

Name: xxshaunaxx | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 8:05 PM
yur i know well we will ave to see wat happens i will right on this to u while am in there n keep u posted thanx for tlkin to me u ave bin a gr8 help 

Name: Lyns | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 8:20 PM
its been lovely talking to you two shauna take care xxxxx 

Name: xxshaunaxx | Date: Feb 5th, 2007 8:27 PM
yur same to u x x x 

Name: chrissie6988 | Date: Feb 12th, 2007 2:31 PM
hello
saxton emma there is now a program that you can lose wait that fast but i wouldnt recommend it to anyone due to ppl i have seen do it have lost all the weight but have put it back on after coming off the program, i do agree that this aint a healthy way to lose it and anyone that knows wot there talking about knows you need to eat some amount of fats to maintain and lose weight. lyns wot do u actually eat? and do you have kids? if so do u really think this is a healthy life style or the right message to put out to them? i have never been that heavy but after having a baby have struggled over the last 3yrs to maintain a steady weight, but have just started adding more veg and fruits rather then bread and potatos. i to when i was younger had a ed where i would try living off 1 slice of toast a day with no butter for weeks on end, the feelings i used to get was some of joy thinking i was losing load (3 pound a week) to being that low i woud cut my self coz i thought i was fat, the sad bit was ppl on slimming plans was losing the same or more then me, BUT THEY WAS EATING!! yes it took them longer to lose some over 4yrs but they have had babies and have also stayed slim. my hole point here is you may have lost it fast but if you dont start maintaining a healthy diet YOU WILL GET ILL!! and once you get a e.d its not something that you can just put in the draw and forget about it stays with you for life as i am sure many ppl with ed can tell you. 

Name: chrissie6988 | Date: Feb 12th, 2007 2:39 PM
ok just seen ur site and theres no lieing you look great!! but if this is a diet involes not eating propley then i would think twice about giving advices, how do you know it aint a 13yr asking how you did it? 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us