Hello, guest
Name: Nicolaaa
[ Original Post ]
Your Name


Your Reply here

Name: michael | Date: Oct 7th, 2010 4:23 PM
I have custody of my son going on two years now. His mother is in prison. She has 18 more months to go. Will she be able to get joint custody when she gets out. By the way I live in wv 

Name: nicole | Date: Oct 15th, 2010 9:19 PM
my boyfriend wants to try to get custody of his 8 day old son what can i tell him that will help? 

Name: dev | Date: Nov 8th, 2010 4:43 AM
I am from India and have My friend is in US who has expired sometime back. As her husband is responsible for her death, her parents are planning to file a case. They have a 10 months daughter.
Please advise us if the grandparents can take care of the child. Because we heard that the US govt. shall take over the child and donot give us her authority. Please advice. 

Name: christina | Date: Nov 10th, 2010 2:28 AM
Hello every one im 24yr old n I would like to help me sister,she is a mother of 4 kid,she is having problem with her husband n she want me to have custody of the kids just if thing go wrong.Now my question is how can I got or where can I go to get custody of the kids. Plz me 

Name: Aminta Evans | Date: Nov 14th, 2010 4:38 PM
what should i do i put a reastraing order on my son's father to stay away from me because he is very abusive , we went to court the judge granted the restraining order but is trying to discuss time sharing of my 3 year old son. My son resides with me at my home but my son's father is trying to say that my son lives with him monday thru friday dnt know what to do ? judge advise me that i would have to prove my son stays with me . what should I do I provided him with all type of paper work but he say that's not enough, and my son's father is on child support but has only made one payment since he was one... 

Name: rob | Date: Nov 17th, 2010 9:38 PM
hello me and my lady of 8 years just separated and i want to get full custody i have a good job but after the separate i moved back in with my mother, but i have a diary from my ex and in it it stats she wants to hurt my daughter so will that help me get full custody ??? 

Name: rub | Date: Dec 10th, 2010 4:27 AM
my mom has cancer and i have a 3 year old half brother. well now he's father who has never been there for him all 3 years and now want him. can he do that? im 22 years old in the Marine Corps and i Cant loose my mom and my brother? so my question is can he win if i took him to court for custody of my little brother? 

Name: aubri | Date: Jan 26th, 2011 10:52 PM
My husband has custody of his two girls, The mother has been in an out of jail, and is now in rehab and hasn't seen them in 2 years, she had another baby(was pregnant when I met my husband) but, it turned out to be his, we jus found out and the baby is 2 years old and lives with her grandmother, and the grandmother has custody of her. Since my husband didn't know he was the dad for 2 years, he is feeling pretty bad, we have gotten her every weekend for 4 weeks, and she loves her sister's so much. Is there anyway we could get custody of her? Her mom gets out of rehab in a week! 

Name: lbl | Date: Feb 16th, 2011 5:32 PM
can 1 parent that is getting married, relocate with her daughter, if father has joint custody and is very involved 

Name: hopful sister | Date: Feb 19th, 2011 9:52 PM
Need help on my rights as a sister to children that have been place in foster care. I am trying to get custody of my sister the Department of Family and Children service will not tell me how I can get custody of my sister until my mom can get her back. I am looking for help on what I can do please give any tips on what I may be able to do. 

Name: freedom | Date: Apr 19th, 2011 3:26 AM
yes, stay prayful and remember he or you may win a battle or two but that does not mean that you or him have won the war. so stay prayed up. im in a nasty battle myself and its draining also dont let your animosity towards him outweigh what you know is best for the kids. always take the high road and dont let anger eat you up take care of yourself keep your mind clear with thoughts that god would have you to have and most of all pray. blessing to you. 

Name: sabrina | Date: Apr 22nd, 2011 1:17 AM
i have full custody of my kids and my ex gets everyother weekend visitation but the judge ordered that the kids get to go with him on any holiday they are willing to go with him, what happens if they want to go with me on that holiday but it is his weekend? he thinks they have to stay with him because it is his weekend. what do i do and when should i pick them up? 

Name: mario | Date: Aug 15th, 2011 3:27 AM
ok my son tells me his mom hits him with the buckle of the belt and once conerd him and she takes my lil girl around her other boyfriend wen her other boyfriend they live with is out of town working...wat can i do im sceard to make a move 

Name: kaleigh | Date: Sep 12th, 2011 9:21 PM
when my termopery custdy is over can i have the child 

Name: kaleigh | Date: Sep 12th, 2011 9:24 PM
when the grandmas temporary custody of a minor child is over can the mother get the child back 

Name: jenny | Date: Sep 13th, 2011 12:36 AM
my husband use to hit me and we have a 14 month baby now were going thru a divorce cause i left him cause i got tired of taking the hits 

Name: sleepdog | Date: Sep 14th, 2011 4:06 PM
Any advise on Fathers Custody? I would like to get custody of my two kids, ages 11 and 9. The mother took me to court in '03 for full custody, the judge granted us joint cust. with her the Primary.She is Bi-Polar, she told me this when we first met but now denies it -there is evidence and with some digging I can prove it. When we were still together she cheated on me with a dude in prison and went to see him there and wrote some very juicy letters to him which he gave to me when he got out to make sure I was out of the way, one of them is about her coping with life and mentions 'ending it'. She does not take good care of them, when I pick them up every other wkend they are filthy, I realize kids get dirty but this is right after school on Fri. Three years ago she said she would drop the child support if I let her move to Virginia to be with some meatball she met online, I told her flat out no. they only lasted a few mnths.Two months ago she took a bus to Conn. to be with another women for 4 days, she told the kids it"s just a friend. Those are just a few basics, I have everything written down and dated, what does anyone think? 

Name: Michael | Date: Nov 4th, 2011 5:59 AM
There is no custody order for my son. We share him 50/50, the mother had me served today for full custody. Can she keep him until our court date? She once negleted our child by kicking him out with a broken leg for 5 months she never contacted our child then she popped up out of nowhere. Now we do one week with me , one week with her?? 

Name: Michael | Date: Nov 4th, 2011 6:00 AM

Name: Bill | Date: Dec 19th, 2011 3:47 AM
Hello Room 

Name: jessica | Date: Jan 6th, 2012 5:12 AM
is anyone here a single mother?
and share joint custody with they;re ex? 

Name: Kay | Date: Jan 24th, 2012 8:11 PM
I was looking for some advice.. My partner and I are going for residency of his three year old daughter as his ex partner has continuously abandoned his daughter and put her in very un safe and un known homes and situations to suit her life style. She has left the child on several occasions for weeks/ months with very little contact. This time she told us she could no longer cope with both her kids and agreed it would be best for the child to remain in our care but has since changed her mind and wants her back.. Does anyone have any advice for me? 

Name: Crystal | Date: Feb 11th, 2012 9:16 PM
i am divorced and have a 16 year old daughter, due to my medical problems when we divorced my exhusband had custody of our daughter, he has died and she is living with her grandmother since he died and I didn't want her losing me then really losing her daddy but I need help with this. I am well now and would just like help with what I should do. 

Name: Crystal | Date: Feb 11th, 2012 9:19 PM
i am divorced and have a 16 year old daughter, due to my medical problems when we divorced my exhusband had custody of our daughter, he has died and she is living with her grandmother in WV since he died and since then I have remarried and moved to NC I didn't want her losing me then really losing her daddy but I need help with this. I am well now and would just like help with what I should do. 

Name: Jessie | Date: Jun 1st, 2012 10:43 PM
Ok so I have a question how do u choose to live with a parent of they gave up all rights to you?? 

Name: mariposa | Date: Jul 14th, 2012 9:31 AM
My son has had his daughter over a month. And he only has visitation rights. Hasn't heard from mother. Can he file abandonment 

Name: Dee | Date: Sep 6th, 2012 10:49 AM
Hi I am going throw a ugly custody I need any advise as I am at my ends ready to run off with my kids 

Name: sksrpf | Date: Jan 3rd, 2013 11:26 AM
i have a question am i in the right place ? 

Name: becca | Date: Jan 24th, 2013 5:00 AM
My son is 4 and a half yrs old I was a single mother until he was 11 months old. I now have another handsome lil boy to my current boyfriend which my oldest accustomed to calling da da because his real father did not come around. When my oldest was born I phoned his father he showed up for his birth but refused to sign the birth certificate well....his mother told him not to (he was 18 at the time). Well after that me and my son didnt see his father for about a yr and half and we would only see him like 1-3 times a yr and not even a phone call for Christmas. He started becoming more a part of my sons life about a yr ago I started letting him go over to his fathers moms home (which is where my sons father resides). Everything was going great but then I filed for child support back in August 2012 just got my first payment this month while at the contempt hearing he brought his g/f an her newborn (which isnt his child) and didnt say hi to my son or anything an sat there and played with the infant when he wasnt even there for hi own child at that age. Well I got mad went and filed for full custody because I got tired or him messing with my sons emotions. It's one thing to mess with my emotions but now he is messing with my sons emotions.! So I went about it to give his mother the papers to hand-deliver the court papers and she started threatening me about grand parents rights and what not. My sons father would have nothing to do with my son if it werent for his mother she is making him MAKE time for my son. Since they got the papers they have not contacted me or my son which has been about 2.5 weeks now. With all this information what do you think the outcome will be? Do you think court will grant me full custody of my son and him visitation? 

Name: natalee | Date: Jun 7th, 2013 12:35 PM
pleas some one try to help me!!! my brother has joint custudy of his 4 year old son, my brother is useing meth and has fliped his lid!(the cops in town know it) he is not mantaning a house/phone/car/job or a brain! he has most resontly sold all of his things and is going on a "rod trip" to go wressel alagaters or somthing. my sister has had the 4 year old on and off for months at a time and now he is trying to up and take his son on some crazy "rod trip" the mother is living 17 hours away and has not talked to her son in mounths. she has sent cops to his house for well childs checks and he is never there. he is supos2 leave town some time to day and the mother will be here at 7a.m with her parinting plan in hand that states that he is not to move and he neds to keep a phone and soforth. so... i know he is in comtempet but i need to know if the cops can do somthing to stop him if the mom gets here in time? or is she going to have to go threw the courts do do somthing???? 

Name: Michelle | Date: Jul 31st, 2013 3:42 AM
Custody please help 

Copyright 2024© babycrowd.com. All rights reserved.
Contact Us | About Us | Browse Journals | Forums | Advertise With Us